Senior HUMINT Targeting Officer (HTO)
DarkStar Intelligence, LLC is seeking to fill multiple positions for Sr. HUMINT Targeting Officers (HTO) at DIA Headquarters on Bolling Air Force Base, DC. Language skills and graduates of an in-residence DoD/IC HUMINT Targeting training course, HUMINT training course, or OSINT training course is highly desired. Qualified candidates must have an active TS/SCI (CI Polygraph preferred).
- Provide detailed input to asset validation panels in support of Chief-INT, who is a voting Asset Review Board (ARB) Panel Member, to determine current and future viability of sources.
- If called upon, HTO will represent defense HUMINT in agency, defense and national forums, and produce and give briefings as necessary.
- Must have the technical skills, knowledge, and experience to create and edit network diagrams, HQ's generated lead cables, trace response cables, and asset validation cables a with minimal oversight.
- Must be prepared to brief these products at meetings, workshops, or other community venues for the purposes of intelligence sharing and best practice
- Possess analytic contacts throughout the IC, have a high level of subject matter expertise for the assigned area of responsibility or target set, and have experience in tagging data and building networks using Palantir, or similar software.
- Must be able to create network diagrams using Palantir, Analyst Notebook, or other similar tools, and have experience with Geo Metadata Analysis and Pattern of Life development using ArcGIS, GoogleEarth, Palantir and other appropriate tools.
- Must be able to: 1) Effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English, 2) clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts, and 3) develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion.
- Must have working knowledge and experience with the basic personal computer, Windows Operating System, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Minimum 8 years of HUMINT and Intelligence operations and analysis experience with Bachelors degree. (Additional years may be considered for no BA degree)
DarkStar Intelligence, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.