Novetta is an information technology company that provides different services, founded in 2012 and headquartered in McLean, VA. It provides the services to extract clarity from complex data and deliver actionable intelligence that serves to assist their client in troublesome problems. They provide services of disruptive technologies, media analysts, the intelligence community, Federal Law enforcement customers, full-spectrum cyber, and much more. They have various special services such as Data Science & Engineering, Identity Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Information Exploitation, AWS Certified, Biometric & Biometrics Fusion, OSINT, and much more. They often need some talented minds which can serve their customer’s needs. They offer jobs in different domains such as UI Developer, Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Technical Writer, GIS Analyst, Language Analyst, Discovery Analyst, Python Developer, Product Owner, and much more. Most employees live in the United States and have their graduation from the University of Maryland Global Campus. Their employment growth rate is less than 12%.
What we do:
Novetta focuses on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity.
The Novetta Difference:
Our interdisciplinary expertise enables us to solve our customers most complex problems through a combination of: Smart people, fresh approaches, and focused inspiration; Domain and subject-matter expertise; Agile and flexible solutions; Software that operates at scale and speed; A culture of challenge and continuous learning. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
Integrity | Customer Mission Success | Employee Focus | Innovation
- Serve as a legal advisor to the Deputy Director, National Programs Special Management Staff (NPSMS)
and serve as the primary advisor for security policy and legal issues pertaining to the DoD Office of
Military Commissions (OMC).
- Provide NPSMS leadership high-quality policy advice and legal expertise based upon a solid process of
legal analysis and research.
- Assist NPSMS team in reviewing legal material and any other relevant documents to identify the most
important issues that need to be prioritized for action.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement strategic guidance to manage complex security and legal issues
affecting program management and the security procedures/policies of SAP management.
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of organizational policy across the SAP enterprise and
spearhead interagency coordination of all security requirements and procedures.
- Ensure all NPSMS policies and actions are in compliance with pertinent laws and organization
guidance, in order to minimize legal exposure and liability.
- Act as interagency liaison officer, coordinating joint efforts and maintaining accountability of all
- Provide legal recommendations for program stakeholders, ensuring DoD and IC equities are
recognized, elevated and protected at all levels.
- Directly support the National Security Council, as well as the White House and Intelligence Community
stakeholders, regarding the OUSD (I) mission.
- Five years or more experience providing legal advice on complex problems, investigations,
sensitive litigation, crisis management, development of national security legal policy,
constitutional law questions, privacy, public affairs, and congressional oversight.
- Juris Doctor or higher law degree
- Demonstrated experience researching, writing, and coordinating executive-level information and
- Demonstrated experience briefing and providing recommendations, courses of actions and
decision support materials to senior level officers and appointees on sensitive, political topics
and/or contentious issues.
- Demonstrated experience writing policy and procedural issuances, according to all applicable laws
and directives. Must also have experience presenting the new information in a clear, concise
manner to all stakeholders for their understanding and adoption.
- Knowledge of information, physical, personnel and SAP security programs, policies, and procedures.
- Must have an active US Government TS/SCI clearance
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was posted on Thu Jun 29 2017 and expired on Sat Jul 01 2017.