XPO LOGISTICS, the Greenwich, Connecticut-based transportation and logistics services provider, moves goods by road, rail, air and ocean, with safety systems in its trucks, and collaborative robots in its warehouses. An intense customer service is the core of XPO’s culture. With the motto of “Let’s Move the World Forward”, XPO constantly seeks to improve and strives to maintain collaborative and supportive workplaces where team members take care of each other. The company celebrates individuality by endorsing diversity and inclusion.You can find driver, technology, and sales careers at XPO. Additionally, if you are a veteran, student, or recent grad, the company welcomes you on board. If you join the team, XPO will offer you a competitive pay and personalized development options.
Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. We're always looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Senior Logistics Analyst, you will be responsible for developing actionable analyses to improve the productivity and efficiency of our operations. If you're looking for a new challenge with a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to build a career you can be proud of. Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Prepare operational analyses of services, projects or general business actions
- Maintain databases, extract information and develop metrics and scorecards to measure and improve overall performance
- Manage tasks involving other partners and/or team members
- Analyze operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and root causes
- Monitor and analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout departments
- Utilize systems and software to develop and maintain reporting tools to support business decisions
- Create related reports, graphs, charts, presentations and other documents to support analysis
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain or related field
- 3 years of experience in comprehensive supply chain or logistics
- Expertise in preparing, importing and manipulating information in spreadsheets, databases and presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; ability to extract system data from ERP systems and utilize Excel/Access to develop reports
- Expert-level Excel skills, including macros
- Experience with converting raw data into usable formats
- Strong experience supporting Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management applications and database systems
- Task management experience
It'd be great if you also have:
Be part of something big.
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience with ERP Systems
- Strong problem-solving techniques, statistical analysis skills and the ability to create queries; solid data mining and development skills
- Ability to create solution-based reports to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Fundamental comprehension of warehouse operations and supply chain structure
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.