Kennedy jenks, Based out of Oregon, US, is a company that provides service in the sector of engineering and consultancy services. This company strives to go forward to in the market through innovation, teamwork, and invention. There are several goals of the company, one of which is to provide proper and promised service to the clients in the sector of industrial infrastructure design. The reports from the employees of the company has proven the open minded, but strict on delivering the work culture. It also provides proper benefits to the employees.Graduates in the proper section, who apply for vacant jobs in this company are taken through series of tests and interviews to ensure the capabilty of the candidate to take part in proper teamwork and be able to be the part of the innovative corporation.
Kennedy Jenks is an employee-owned firm providing engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator manages marketing activities and is also responsible for directing proposals and interview preparation.
- Manage larger, more complex company pursuits
- Lead the marketing go/no-go process for project opportunities
- Development of proposal messaging (written and visual), writing original content, delegating to Marketing Coordinators and Assistants when necessary and monitoring their progress and work quality
- Provide initial planning through delivery for all aspects related to the proposal process, including proposal memos, schedules, deadlines, workflow and resource requirements
- Lead and serve in a quality control capacity during the preparation and review of proposal materials developed by other marketing coordinators
- Travel to other offices to provide high-level BD support, as required
Interview and Presentation Management
- Provide support from planning through delivery for all aspects of interviews, including PowerPoint slides and presentation boards
- Interact directly with outside consultants by arranging and coordinating their involvement, and assisting with Value Proposition development
- Provide interview coaching
- Serve in a quality control capacity during the preparation/review of interview and presentation materials developed by other marketing coordinators
Building / Maintaining Client Relationships
- Regularly schedule and lead client de-brief meetings
- Participate in defining and developing specific marketing campaigns (e.g. satellite producers, attorneys), and champion those efforts
- Maintain consistent external activity at pre-proposal meetings, represent the firm at conferences and other events, and develop relationships with clients, competitors, and colleagues in the A/E/C industry
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Kennedy/Jenks markets, clients, capabilities, staff, and primary competitors to support the development of pursuit tactics
- Facilitate regular strategy sessions and appropriate follow-up check-ins
- Coordinate content for K/J communication tools, including K/J database
- Provide support for the development of special events (e.g. conference/outreach attendance) for the region
- Support lead tracking and marketing-related strategic decisions
- Demonstrates best practices, including regular, direct communication; proper file storage and sharing; collaborative work ethic; leadership and facilitation
- 6+ years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator in A/E/C industry
- Strong marketing writing, editing and marketing research skills
- Proven ability to manage large, complex proposal and interview presentation efforts, by working with Client Directors, Client Team Leaders, and other technical staff
- Detail-oriented and organized, ability to effectively prioritize multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/Outlook/Explorer
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, supervisors, peers and clients, internally and externally
- Strong knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development strategies and tactics, as well as a solid comprehension of the industry
- Ability to work effectively with team, as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.