Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech is your partner for fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services. Our commitment to excellence is providing consistent quality service to you while emphasizing our core values of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical business practices.
Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech has established itself globally with its services and solution excellence. Viedtech offers fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services.
We constantly strive hard to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service by delivering excellent and targeted solutions with professional integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Web development experience using ASP.net, C#, MVC version 3 or 4
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
- Extensive experience with object-oriented programming
- Advanced use of SQL and Stored Procedures
- Comfortable with VSTS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC 3 or 4, C#, MVC Core.
- SQL Server technologies (Programming T-SQL).
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Participate on an Agile Software Development team
- Ability to unblock themselves by reviewing the code and backtracking issues
- Resolves highly complex issues, conducts advanced research, and recommends innovations.
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or business process change requests.
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.