Hope You are doing Great!!
I m having an Exiting position with one of our Clients . Please look in to the below details and Job Description and let me know your interest. You can reach me on
Job Title : Senior Network Architect
Location : 10161 E ADMIRAL PL; Tulsa, OK; USA ; 74116
BU : NTWK SOURCING& INT SVCS-DXC&HP COMM GM ()
Labour type : Business Professional
Position Type: Contract (8 Hrs per day;40Hrs per week;6144 Hrs in Total)
Project Name : Sabre network Architect
Is candidate required to be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National? : No
Overall Purpose: Supports the customer's corporate network infrastructure and translates business needs into technical solutions, and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, documents and analyses overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software.
- Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Provide architecture designs and cost estimates for midrange infrastructure required to provide computing resources for applications.
- Coordinates design and integration of total system including subsystems.
- Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems.
- Provides specialized technical guidance to others in work area.
- Performs onsite data center support that includes problem management, change management, project support and new implementations.
- Supports testing, planning, problem management, change management and staging of network hardware and configurations.
- Provides customer support including testing network hardware and software, equipment installation and turn-up, and remote hands assistance as required.
- Provide technical troubleshooting and leadership required to recover from the most complex networking problems for the customer's LAN/WAN environments.
- Provide support for sniffer and various application analysis tools for benchmarking and troubleshooting.
- Participate in identification of root cause analysis, resolution, outage mitigations, testing and implementation of vendor/IT fixes or design changes.
- Work closely with the business partners to identify/quantify business issues associated with specific projects, develop/implement business strategy, and assist in setting strategic tech direction in support of customer facing organizations.
- Review/approve proposed tech system designs in collaboration with team.
Top 5 Skills / Additional Job Posting
- Must be comfortable in front of customer this is a customer facing role.
- Senior level knowledge of NXOS, IOS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Senior level knowledge of Firewalls (Juniper, Cisco)
- Senior level knowledge of Load Balancers (F5)
- Team oriented will be working with my team of 30+ on development of designs, the DXC account team, and our Mphasis counterparts on the account.
CCNA, CCNP Certification
- provided by Dice