Based in southeast Florida, SegPay is an entrepreneurial company offering electronic merchant transaction processing services to an established client base. As such, SegPay is a provider of e-commerce solutions for suppliers of online content, products and subscriptions sold over the Internet. The Company is an industry leader and innovator in web-based transactions, servicing clients in the United States and in Europe. The Company is currently poised for significant growth in its niche.
SegPay is looking for a strategic and innovating Senior Network Engineer to join our team! This individual must be willing to roll with the punches of the everyday changing technology, be proactive and approachable. The IT Director must have a heavy background in Systems Administration and be able to roll up his-her sleeves since this position is extremely hands on.
If you have what it takes to hit the ground running, proven professional experience and detailed knowledge of the industry's best practices and processes, then this is the job for you!
- Responsible for all aspects of IT from planning to administration.
- Maintain all aspects of office network and employee workstations and servers.
- Production System Administration including 24/7 on-call support.
- Daily runs of the company's production system while resolving common issues, as well as alerting the appropriate teams to new or escalated issues.
- Production System Hardware and Software Rollouts.
- Deploys all servers and company software.
- Deploys all releases as well as manual updates to the production team \"applies rollbacks if needed\".
- Communicates issues to the Product Owners, DEV, and QA Teams.
- Production Operations and Problem Tracking.
- Finds and fixes production issues while communicating issues to the DEV and QA team.
- Executes all manual production, SQL updates or special requests from each team.
- Participates in development design meetings as they pertain to the production environment.
- Assists with planning for feature upgrades and system requirements.
- Participates in Annual PCI Level 1 Audit \"Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly scanning and remediation\".
- Windows Desktop, Windows Server, and MS SQL Server Administration.
- Security Administration, Workstation and Server Hardening.
- Maintain and Enforce Security Policy, Subpoenas, Law Enforcement investigations.
- ViaWest Account Manager, Production Account Manager and Team Member.
- Create tickets, lead projects with Viawest, and routine system administration.
- IT Purchasing \"purchasing of new workstations, new servers, and upgrades\".
- Assists with planning and training for risk mitigation (Incident Response Team).
- Key-Rotation Team, assists with annual encryption key rotation process.
- Assists with planning, testing, and failover to and from DR environment (Disaster Recovery Team).
- Capable of juggling projects and routinely shift priorities.
- Performs salary administration, conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
- Directs education/training programs for her/his staff.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or related experience.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience within information technology.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Workstation installation - OS, Security Hardening
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2
- Windows Server installation - OS, RAID, RAM, Drives, BIOS
- Windows Active Directory deployment and administration
- Windows Services and Service Accounts
- IIS 7 to 8.5 - Site deployment, Application Pools, Secure Certificates, SNI
- MSMQ creation and administration
- Windows Server Roles & Features management
- Windows Security and Server and Workstation Security Hardening
- Advanced use of Windows hosts file
- Windows Patching
- Windows Task Scheduler - Create and Monitor tasks
- VM-Ware and Hyper-V
- MS SQL Server 2008R2, 2012R2, 2014 - all aspects
- SQL Replication and Log Shipping
- SQL Query Plans and Performance Profiling, Index Management
- SQL Coding and Stored Procedures, Functions, Views
- SQL Jobs Creation and Administration
- Virus Endpoint Deployment and Administration - Symantec
- Cisco Switch Management - ARP Inspection
- Networking Administration - Debugging, IPv4
- Hosted Exchange Email Administration
- Load Balancing for Web Deployments and Patching
- VPN - OpenVPN, Cisco Anywhere Client
- Printer Maintenance (Connectivity, toner or Cartridge Replacement, Driver install/update, printer share
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you are ready to work for a company that is organic and takes pride in taking care of their employees; THEN, we are the company for YOU.
- Complimentary breakfast and catering throughout the week
- Unlimited snacks and soft drinks
- Company outings
- Dental, Vision and Medical (100% paid for)
- Long Term Disability
Company Description Based in southeast Florida, SegPay () is an entrepreneurial company offering electronic merchant transaction processing services to an established client base. As such, SegPay is a provider of e-commerce solutions for suppliers of online content, products and subscriptions sold over the Internet. The Company is an industry leader and innovator in web-based transactions, servicing clients in the United States and in Europe. The Company is currently poised for significant growth in its niche.
Associated topics: circuit, design engineer, infrastructure, lan, network, opnet, scada, system analyst, technical, test engineer