DarkStar Intelligence is seeking to fill an immediate position for a Senior Private Sector Advisor, to support ODNI’s Private Sector Partnerships division in Bethesda, MD. Qualified candidates must have a TS/SCI Clearance w/CI Polygraph. The candidate will develop and promote efforts to facilitate and leverage IC partnerships with the private sector to benefit intelligence missions and help private sector entities protect national security interests. Private sector entities include, but are not limited to, all corporate and industry sectors, critical infrastructure sector owners and operators, Sector-Specific Councils, nongovernmental organizations, academia, and think tanks. The Contractor will support engagement activities, working groups and meetings associated with key partners across the ODNI, the IC, other U.S. Government (USG) organizations, and the private sector to exchange information, resolve issues, address threat intelligence gaps and support the implementation of specific ODNI policies and priorities. It will also support analytic outreach, intelligence sharing activities and other collaborative efforts requiring private sector participation with IC partners. Primary responsibilities:
* Coordinate, plan, and facilitate IC engagement, working groups, and meetings to promote intelligence, warning, and threat information sharing and exchange programs between private sector entities and the IC in support of the National Intelligence Strategy and Unifying Intelligence Strategies. * Develop and lead collaborative efforts to improve the provision of national intelligence threat information to private sector partners in specific critical infrastructure sectors. Engage with private sector, federal government agency leads, and other relevant partners to promote IC support to assigned critical infrastructure sectors. * Support PE efforts to promote IC outreach to external partners by facilitating ODNI and IC engagement with key private sector audiences, and facilitate IC information and relationships with private sector entities to support their unique roles in fostering national security.
* Support PE efforts to enhance IC collaboration with the private sector through improved knowledge management, to include the development and effective use of collaborative mechanisms and processes, and knowledge of project management methodologies to improve information sharing and the exchange of programs, plans, policies and related architectures. * Plan, develop, and implement strategies to identify threat information and intelligence sharing gaps with private sector partners in existing processes, and suggest improvements. Required senior-level qualifications:
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the ODNI and IC (e.g. intelligence policy, IC missions, and interagency coordination)
Proven experience working with private sector organizations, to include entities, associations, groups and companies that facilitate threat information sharing with non-IC entities
* Superior interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment; proven ability to lead and support cooperative relationships
* Superior oral and written communication skills and a superior ability to express complex, and at times controversial, ideas, explanations, and concepts in a manner appropriate for the audience (e.g. one-on-one, small groups, hearings and court proceedings, etc.) using a variety of formats (e.g. email, counseling, briefing, etc.)
* Expert ability to develop collaborative solutions for issues of common concern with partner organizations; demonstrated ability to manage sensitive matters and/or complex problems; demonstrated ability to lead and develop integrated solutions and strategies
* Superior negotiation, influencing, and conflict management skills; superior ability to resolve complex, cross-component and cross-program issues; superior project leadership skills, demonstrated by implementing highly visible information review and release activities
* Superior customer service skills and ability to anticipate and respond to customers’ needs in a manner that provides added value and generates customer satisfaction, even in situations in which the outcome is not what the customer desired
* Superior ability to balance competing work requirements to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met; superior problem solving skills and ability to identify complex problems, a range of options, and preferred courses of action
* Superior interpersonal skills, as evidenced by effective working relationships with colleagues and managers; superior ability to work effectively as a team leader or team member; superior ability to understand the differences in roles to build team cohesiveness, reach consensus, and achieve team goals; share information, knowledge, and information with the team DarkStarIntelligence, LLC will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.