Hanmi Bank is a banking service with headquarters located in California. Its mission is to provide quality financial services to its customers. They are business experts and aids the small business to grow and succeed. It provides a wide range of products that include SBA lending, real estate lending, equipment leasing, specialty lending, and treasury management. IT offers mobile banking, online banking, order checks, banking forms, e-statement services. It also provides personal and business checks, savings, and debit cards. It is offering career opportunities for the BSA analyst, service associate, loan funder, branch manager, risk analyst, loan underwriter, and other positions.
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project ManagerJob Locations
This position is responsible for leading the planning and implementation of assigned projects. The Project Manager collaborates with the business owner to facilitate the definition of the project objectives, requirements, deliverables, timeline and costs. Responsibilities of the project manager include the development of the project plan, assembly of the project team, documentation of project activities, tracking the mitigation of project risks and issues and on-time communication of project status to the project and management team.
Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position including but not limited to the following: GLBA(Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act), Regulation Z (Truth in Lending Act), Regulation DD (Truth in Savings Act) Regulation B (Equal Credit Opportunity Act), Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd Frank Act), Elder Abuse Laws, Bank Secrecy Act in conjunction with the USA PATRIOT Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Information Program, Right to Financial Privacy Act (state and federal) and Community Reinvestment Act.
- Performs more complex duties as per the defined project management methodology and standards, inclusive of project initiation and scoping, project approval, project planning, project kickoff, project execution, and project closing, as well as the required project stakeholder communication and project status.
- Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks, manages task assignments to project resources and reports on and manages project scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develops more complex, and detailed project schedules, projects estimates, resources plans, and status reports.
- Responsible for tracking and escalating any issues that prevent on-time, on-scope, on budget delivery.
- Defines, assembles, and manages more complex project team to ensure project objectives are met.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end users, services organizations, vendors and implementation partners.
- Understands and applies change control procedures effectively.
- Documents project activities and readies project documentation for audit request.
- Provides support to all areas of the department as directed or where service or assistance is needed; demonstrates superior customer service with appropriate follow through with involved customers and employees.
- Handles internal notification, research and resolution of potential issues; takes appropriate action and follows up with corresponding areas and members of management; summarizes results and actions on a monthly basis for reporting and tracking purposes; changes reporting as needed in response to findings.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university; or 6 or more years of experience and/or training in project management preferably within the financial services industry; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry. Project Management Certification Preferred.
- Speaking, reading and writing in Korean is a plus.
- Ability to deliver bilingual customer service in Korean, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Spanish is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of related state and federal Banking compliance regulations, Company policies and procedures, and the Company’s products and services.
- Working knowledge of implementing financial systems, including core banking, electronic banking, operations, accounting and / or IT systems preferred.
- Working experience on report writing using Excel, Crystal Reports or similar tools required.
- Working experience using Microsoft Projects or similar tools required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; mainframe computer system; word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
- Advanced math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Thorough understanding of management procedures; ability to plan department or Company activities (setting objectives, developing strategies, budgeting, and developing policies and procedures); initiative to organize various functions necessary to accomplish department or Company activities; effectively staff (selecting, training and developing employees); directing employees towards the desired objectives (delegating, motivating, resolving problems); controlling the function (developing performance standards, measuring results, taking corrective action and rewarding employees as appropriate).
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with no supervision while performing duties.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States. This position does not qualify for H1B Visa, STEM OPT, or other work study or employer sponsorship Visa programs.
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeedApplication FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS