Middle East Broadcasting Networks is a news organization in North Africa and the Middle East that delivers its content in the Arabic Language. The organization comprises two major television networks - Alhurra-Iraq and Alhurra; Maghreb Voices.com, Sawa radio, Irfaasawtak.com among other social media platforms. Middle East Broadcasting Networks enjoy an audience of over 27.5 million people in a week across the regions. The organization’s mission is to further opinions, ideas, and available perspectives in media across the Middle East and North Africa. The Company’s vision is to provide accurate, objective, and relevant information and news to accurately American policies, Americans, and America. Middle East Broadcasting Networks promotes values of freedom and democracy. When working with the organization, the compensation is always good, and importantly the organization offers a work-life balance. The organization's Employee benefits include vacation policy, retirement benefit, and insurance benefits.The job opportunities are Broadcast Technician, Broadcast Engineer, IT Specialist – TV Broadcasting and many more.
Senior Promotions Producer
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking a Senior Promotions Producer for our Promotions team at our Headquarters office in Springfield, VA. MBN is a non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media. MBN's mission is to provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information to the people of the Middle East about the region, the world, and the United States in support of U.S. public diplomacy.
The Senior Promotions Producer is responsible for conceptualizing, creating, coordinating and executing production of promos, image ID and campaigns in accordance with the strategic plan of the On-Air Promotions Department.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Senior Promotions Producer include, but are not limited to:
* Providing creative ideas and solution to promote MBN entities and its programming.
* Creating generics, topicals (specifics), specials, image ID, etc from conception to completion
* Working closely with internal clients and the creative director to provide promotional solutions and to create and maintain brand image.
* Generating original and distinguished creative and promotional ideas and the ability to provide storyboards.
* Producing TV promotions from concept until delivery without assistance or supervision.
* Writing original scripts and direct voice over talent.
* Reviewing programming and news content to create promotional concepts.
* Directing on location film and video shoots.
* Collaborating with the Graphics department in creating elements to enhance each project.
* Coordinating projects with News, Programming, Current Affairs Department.
Candidates are are required to have:
* Bachelors Degree (Major in related area beneficial) or equivalent work experience
* 7 or more years experience as a producer or equivalent in a Creative Services/On-Air Promotions department
* Demonstrated ability to exhibit creative and out of the box promotional ideas and be able to execute them.
* Excellent hands-on skills in Adobe After Effects and Premier.
* Knowledge of AVID adrenaline editing systems and related software is a plus.
* Knowledge of Cinema 4D, Maya, Motions Graphics
* Excellent skills in operating and finishing promotions on Adobe After Effects and Premier.
* Ability to create promotional and creative scripts in Arabic while delivering a clear message.
* Knowledge of Arabic on a professional level.
* Ability to work independently on multiple projects.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines in a breaking news environment.
* Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must be a proven self-starter, team player, problem solver .
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.