Becker Professional Education is an educational institute that was founded in 1957 and headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. They are empowering people and enhancing their career success. They are helping accounting and healthcare professionals. Their typical services include USMLE Exam Review, CPA Exam Review, and Continuing Professional Education Courses. Its professional education is Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a U.S. Department of Education. They have 2900 partners including firms, corporations, societies, universities, and government agencies. They have 4 global accounting firms and have maintained relations with 99 accounting firms of the United States. They need industry experts to train, educate, and inculcate some core values in their learning certified programs of CPA. They often need some experts in the domains such as content strategist, Faculty members, Accountant Manager, Creative Producer, Senior Project Manager, and many more. Their annualemployment growth rate is 2%.
Opportunity at a Glance
Sr. IT Quality Assurance Tester
The QA Test Automaton Engineer will work closely with ACAMS web based software development teams to establish and maintain an automated testing strategy and framework. The QA Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing test automation suites across multiple IT projects. Candidates must be able to share and demonstrate examples of test cases and scripts highlighting their technical and problems solving abilities. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-directed, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
* Review requirement specifications, designs and develops test plans based upon functional and design specifications.
* Design test cases traceable to requirements and design.
* Conducts regression testing, analysis of failures and filing defects in timely manner.
* Manage evolution of tools/technologies to build and enhance automation framework.
* Perform manual and scripted and exploratory testing.
* Aid developers in root cause analysis on issues.
* Create automated tests to be part of the build verification tests.
* Review production release requests.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 5+ years of demonstrable, practical hands on experience as a QA Test Automation Engineer.
* Proficiency developing highly reusable and maintainable functional and performance test automation solutions and frameworks for web technologies in an Agile environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Who We Are
Becker Professional Education, is a global leader in professional education serving the accounting and finance, project management, talent development, international business and healthcare professions. See why professionals around the world prepare to advance their careers through our CPA Exam Review, ACCAxc2xae Courses, CMA Exam Review, PMPxc2xae Exam Review, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) courses and USMLExc2xae Review. Our industry leading experience has also resulted in life-long partnerships as LMS providers to fit your businesses needs - whether it's Lean Six Sigma Certifications or Continuing Professional Education courses. Throughout our more than 50-year history, Becker has earned a strong track record of student success through world-class teaching, curriculum and learning tools that enable its students to develop the knowledge and performance skills necessary to stay ahead in an ever-changing business world.