Workbridge Associates is a recruitment agency, headquartered in Boston, MA; which provides contractor and permanent staffing services in the technology and IT staffing sector. Its customer base consists of organizations of all sizes with hard-to-fill technology staffing needs. Company offices are located in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Dallas, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington, DC, and Toronto. Open-source and .NET engineers, front-end developers, network managers and engineers are in the spotlight of the company's search for talented workforce. Workbridge is the proud creator of Tech in Motion and the Timmy Awards; which give the opportunity to connect nearly 100,000 tech enthusiasts to meet, learn, and innovate. Whether you are a fresh graduate or a skilled professional, Workbridge Associates will offer recruitment training and certification program to all levels of staff, which is comprised of over 160 courses including new hire training or role-specific skills-training. The company was established in 1989.
An innovative and global SaSS company that?offers a suite of software applications for integrating, visualizing, and analyzing information is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in their DC office. They can pay up to $160K, DOE.
The goal for this Senior Full Stack Developer is to design and build capabilities that let users visualize and interact with their data to meet their analytical needs. To achieve this, this person will be involved in all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle: idea generation, user interviews, planning, design, prototyping, execution, shipping, and iteration. Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- You are passionate about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems.
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the people who will use what you're building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn continuously, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fully paid health, vision and dental
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off
- Onsite kitchen with hot breakfast every day, catered weekly lunches and full snack bar
- Onsite laundry service?
- Pet friendly?
- Flexible work hours?
- Lyft and Uber rides fully comped for any late nights?
- Casual dress policy?
- Trips to other offices for conferences (including San Francisco, London and Tokyo)?
- Education reimbursement?
- Gym membership to the gym of your choosing
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today?s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.