Calamp is a multifaceted organisation that deals with telematics solutions in context of transforming and connecting global economy. It offers a variety of solutions in terms of Global Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Iot, Government & Municipalities, Connected Cars, K-12 Education, Etc. Its clients are generally ecommerce companies, financial firms, and other businesses. It has employed highly skilled workforce to provide apex services. It is continuously growing and it comes up with the innovative solutions keeping in view the changing needs and wants of the technology. The services are designed by focusing on the personalized and customized needs of its clients. It always prefers stakeholders’ satisfaction, and makes no compromise on service quality. All details, service guidelines, and career updates are provided on the site to avoid any discrepancies. This platform also provides a variety of career opportunities for job seekers. Jobs in various fields including etc can be found easily in the Career section.
Based in beautiful Orange County California, we are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader in the mobile connected economy and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. We offer solutions that provide visibility and traceability of mobile assets, their passengers and contents anywhere in the world at any moment in time. In the process, we enable more efficient utilization of assets and natural resources, assure the safety of precious cargo, and improve road safety to save lives.
Currently, we are seeking a Sr. Technical Recruiter with at least 5 years of experience. This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT.
We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly traded tech company yet nurture innovation and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Unlimited paid time off and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll help us find top engineers who will play a key role in building and shaping key products that impact millions of users every day. Working from our Irvine, CA office, you’ll make a huge organizational impact on our growing company by filling high-priority positions within our Software and Device Engineering teams globally.
- Provide full life cycle, high volume recruiting support for our Software, Firmware, Hardware, and Test Engineering teams
- Source, evaluate, network, and hire top tier talent
- Protect and improve CalAmp's candidate experience
- Use metrics to develop new and more efficient hiring solutions with an emphasis on quality of hire
- Help fill the highest priority hiring needs for the company
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
- A true love for sourcing and closing top talent
- Customer-focused, results-driven approach with the ability to provide a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- Highly organized, a strong sense of urgency, and can quickly prioritize various top priorities
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working as an in-house recruiter
- A desire to solve challenging problems and build recruiting programs that scale globally
- Experience recruiting for an array of engineering roles including specialized and niche positions
- Experience networking, sourcing, and hiring diverse talent
- Extensive network of mid-senior engineering talent in Southern California
- Passion for building effective and high-performing teams
If you are a talented Technical Recruiter with at least 5 years of experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.
CalAmp is a pure-play pioneer in the connected vehicle and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace.
We have over three decades of expertise rooted in our deep knowledge of the complexities of machine-to-machine (M2M) communications. Through our extensive portfolio of intelligent communications devices, robust and scalable cloud services and customized software applications, CalAmp delivers complete end-to-end telematics solutions.
Recently listed on FORTUNE® Magazine's "Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies"
Over 20 Million Telematics Devices Deployed Worldwide
850,000+ Unique Cloud and Software Subscribers
Solutions Sold in Over 30 Countries
Publicly Traded Corporation Since 1983
Headquartered in Irvine, California with 3 additional Centers of Excellence in Carlsbad, CA, Richardson, TX, and Eden Prairie, MN