Acpi® is an America cabinetry manufacturer that has its offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Acpi® has 14 cabinetry brands that represent an extensive range of framed, frameless, and inset cabinetry products. Acpi® was established in October 2012 and its main office positioned at the Colony, Texas. Acpi is stationed across 11 manufacturing operations across Pennsylvania, Indiana, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado, Oregon, and California. These products are marketed and sold via single and multi-family home builders, distributors, home centres, and traditional dealer. With a professional manufacturing team, acpi® consistently reviews and improves its manufacturing processes to produce and deliver cabinets at a regulated price. Acpi also provides certain benefits for its employees such as Competitive base pay, 401(k), Health and Life Insurances, Company Paid Basic Life, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Excellent product discounts. Acpi offers various opportunities to those who possess technical skills and wish to be a part of its company.
Responsible to coordinate service & warranty department needs while working in concert with sales, logistics, purchasing, manufacturing, customer care, FSR’s and service techs. This includes scheduling with builders and homeowners as well as ordering parts as needed and being a liaison between the customer and Elkay until house close-out.Responsibilities:
* Coordinate service daily schedules, which includes receiving and pulling parts for upcoming service calls and scheduling work with builders and homeowners
* Responsible for ordering replacement parts as needed and coordinating on time and complete shipments of product
* Utilize customer management software (currently SharePoint and Builder Trend) to create work orders and manage all scheduling within the department
* Manages service techs through completion of the project, which includes initial scheduling, a review of work orders turned in by service techs, and ordering any new parts determined at the previous service call
* Build relationships with builders and homeowners to complete punch lists as well as answer service and warranty related questions via email, phone, and/or customer management software.
* Manage all aspects of service techs in regards to documentation, training, and proper communication requirements
* Manage third party expenses for subcontractors which includes reviewing and auditing jobs; submit pay requests with approval to the corporate accounting teamEducation & Experience Requirements:
* Minimum qualifications of two year Associate’s Degree or four years work related experience in customer care, installation or purchasing
* Background in scheduling, coordination, inventory control, basic accounting and process engineering are preferred.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Personal Characteristics Requirements:
* PC Skills and competence required with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office and Outlook calendars
* Previous customer management software experience preferred (like Salesforce, BuilderTrend, Supply Pro)
* Must be self-motivated, goal oriented and a team player.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written skills are essential