Position: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Duration: 6 months
Interview: Phone + F2F
Job Description: Summary:
The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for advanced capabilities and can design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The ServiceNow Developer will work across applications, deliver new functionality and innovative solutions, and support the entire development lifecycle. This position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working independently and applying the best practices to technical solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of ServiceNow application and services
- Implement and enhance ServiceNow platform and modules per business requirements
- ServiceNow integration experience with 3rd party software and application.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Collaborating with the QA to test the developed solutions.
- Generate requirements documentation and translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Participate in the various agile scrum activities.
- 4 years of experience configuring or developing solutions on the ServiceNow and Service Portal platforms.
- 2+ years experience leveraging the ServiceNow API s including integrations and web services
- 1+ ServiceNow CSM implementation
- 1 + Service Portal experience.
- Prior custom and scoped application development experience.
- Experience designing and consuming web services (SOAP, REST, and JSON) to enable integration with other platforms and system.
- Ability to collaborate across several teams in IT.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
- If you are interested in this position, please apply directly using the "Apply" option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
- provided by Dice