Full Time OR W2
Interview: Candidate MUST interview in person at any Client office. If the candidate is in Charlotte, NC then they will need to interview in person.
The successful candidate will support the SharePoint Platform services, with a focus on multi-tenant SharePoint hosting platforms. This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to designing, installing, configuring, and administering large SharePoint hosting platforms in Development, Quality Assurance, UAT, SIT, Production and BCP environments. Additionally, this individual will work closely with management and other SharePoint specialists to determine strategic direction and provide leadership/guidance to less experienced web systems engineers and analysts to deliver quality hosting platforms for internal tenants.
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with LOB leaders, Site Collection Administrators, and IT management for multi-tenant SharePoint farms.
- Provides the strategy and design for complex farm services, including business intelligence, business data connectivity, provider hosted apps, and secure store management.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate SharePoint with other technologies, including Office Online Server, Workflow Manager, Common User Profiles, and Cloud Platform Services.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures for both teammates and hosted tenants.
- Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems involving the maintenance and/or creation of SharePoint site collections and their integration into the existing systems environment.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Authors, updates, and leverages complex PowerShell scripts to automate farm, server, and tenant administration.
- 7+ years experience in web systems environments which includes web application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/ systems that support/ host web applications.
- 7+ Years - Web Systems Administration
- 6+ Years - Farm Administration Experience with SharePoint
- 2+ Years Web Systems Architecture/Design
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Science, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- provided by Dice