We're shaking up perceptions of what a fast food restaurant can offer its employees. To accommodate employees’ lifestyles, Taco Bell boast's an array of amazing services and benefits that workers can take advantage of to make their lives a little easier.
We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow and succeed. We recognize Taco Bell is that first job for many – and that a first job sets the stage for where you go next. We do so by focusing on hiring the best people, recognition and engagement.
"Think outside the bun" and start your new career with Taco Bell!
We are currently hiring for Shift Leaders. Shift Leaders are responsible for driving guest satisfaction, training employees, meeting financials, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness standards.
We are looking for people with a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager’s review/approval.
We offer the following :
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environment
The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!