We're shaking up perceptions of what a fast food restaurant can offer its employees. To accommodate employees’ lifestyles, Taco Bell boast's an array of amazing services and benefits that workers can take advantage of to make their lives a little easier.
We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow and succeed. We recognize Taco Bell is that first job for many – and that a first job sets the stage for where you go next. We do so by focusing on hiring the best people, recognition and engagement.
We are currently hiring for Full Time & Part Time Shift Managers. Shift Managers are responsible for driving guest satisfaction, training employees, meeting financials, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness standards.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits
- Preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager s review/approval.
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
What You ll Get
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environment
- Paid training and uniforms
To learn more about our opportunities, please email your resume today!
Associated topics: back end, deli manager, director food and beverage, floor manager, food service supervisor, general operations manager, gerente de cocina, management, restaurant general manager, store manager