Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, RaceTrac is a third-generation, family-owned company that is comprised of four operating divisions: RaceTrac, RaceWay, Energy Dispatch, and Metroplex Energy. RaceTrac owns and operates more than 420 RaceTrac convenience store locations across four southern states: Georgia, Florida, Louisiana and Texas. RaceTrac also owns more than 330 RaceWay stores in 12 states across the Southeast.
Guest Focused, fast-paced service with a smile.
Your workday will fly. Our guests are the best and we do whatever it takes to make their visit a pleasant one. It takes a lot of hard work and energy to keep our stores guest friendly, inviting, clean, and well stocked, but it's worth it. Our team members love working with people. You will look forward to contributing to a winning team and seeing your regular RaceTrac guests return again and again. Greeting your guests and thanking them as they leave. Making a guest's day!
As a member of our store management team, you play a crucial role in the company's success as you are given responsibilities for the day-to-day management of a multi-million dollar retail operation. It's impossible to list all of the tasks and responsibilities you'll experience regularly, but your typical day would include many of these responsibilities:
* Provide the highest level of service
* Address any guest concerns on designated shifts
* Manage the entire store operation
* Provide a high level of retail and food safety execution
* Greet all guests
* Supervise, coach and train store team members
* Ring up guests on cash register
* Ensure the store is clean and well maintained
* Control inventory
* Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service
* Stock shelves and coolers
* Perform routine maintenance and repair equipment
* Update prices and post new signage to reflect current promotions and sales opportunities
* Receive vendor deliveries
* Make a guest's day special
As an Assistant Manager, RaceTrac offers different shifts depending on your availability and our business needs. Below is a list of available positions:
Assistant Manager (1st and 2nd shift)
These positions are heavier on guest flow and vendor relations. Our goal is to provide a Clean, Safe, Fast, Full and Friendly atmosphere for our guests.
Assistant Manager (3rd and Relief 3rd Shift)
These positions involve working during 3rd Shift, taking care of our guests and setting our stores up for success is one of our main goals of these positions. Our goal is to provide a Clean, Safe, Fast, Full and Friendly atmosphere for our guests.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to repeatedly bend, stand, twist, kneel, crouch, pull, push, carry, grasp, reach, and stoop as needed, with infrequent breaks.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||70.8%||86%||25%|