MRM SLC is an award-winning, full-service, digital B2B agency, working with some of the world's top brands. We are looking for a Sitecore Developer to join the Development team. We work on a wide variety of projects that all revolve around creating rich, interactive web experiences and marketing solutions that get results for our clients, using a wide array of technologies.
- Work with cross-functional project teams to design and develop web-based marketing solutions
- Discuss and evangelize best practices with project teams
- Develop client projects, either individually or in collaboration with other developers
- Write and deliver elegant and clean code
- Collaborate with other developers in debugging and troubleshooting of other projects
- Perform maintenance and enhancements on existing projects
- Ensure quality of work through development standards and QA procedures
Education & Experience:
- 4+ years professional experience building highly interactive web applications
- 2+ years professional experience building Sitecore 8.2 or greater websites
- Solid understanding of OOP programming and principles
- Experience with one or more back-end development platforms (ASP.NET, .NET Core)
- Strong Source Control experience with one of the following (Git, TFS, Subversion)
- Knowledge and experience building back-end web development solutions
- A willingness to learn Helix, SXA, and SPE
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A love for technical challenges
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to work across platforms and technologies
- Strong communication skills are a must
Beneficial, but not required:
BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Sitecore Certified Platform Associate Developer
- Git Flow
- IDEs - Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code
- Agile development practices
AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED
MRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 801.257.4412
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail