Job Title:Snack Bar Attendant
Department: Oakland Ice Center
FLSA Status:Non-Exempt, Hourly
Scope and Nature of Role
Responsible for customer service, food preparation, cashiering and general Snack Bar cleanliness and maintenance.
- Receives customer food orders and payments, and prepares food to order.
- Restocks inventory of food, utensils, condiments and other accessories as necessary.
- Cleans cooking surfaces, counters, cabinets, floors and other areas of snack bar as necessary.
- Performs daily duties including opening and closing of Snack Bar, register closeouts and reconciliations.
- Maintains attractive and orderly appearance, cleanliness and sanitation of Snack Bar and surrounding areas including condiments and cart area.
- Provides excellent customer service at all times, and ensures that all policies are properly implemented.
- Knows emergency procedures for equipment and evacuation plan.
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of Sharks Ice.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, self motivated.
- Demonstrated aptitude for working with numbers.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.