Four Brands. One Mission.
iOFFICE, Teem, ManagerPlus and Hippo CMMS brands are one family, working together to serve thousands of organizations and their millions of employees around the world. We are creative, curious, and collaborative with a passion for inspiring the heart and soul of today’s workplace.
Create Your Own Future. Starting Now.
In the workplace of tomorrow, some of the most exciting jobs have yet to be defined. The future belongs to those who create it, and our team does just that each and every day. We’re constantly adding new features to our software that enhance the user experience, integrate with new technology, and help our customers make sense of their workplace data. If you’re a creative, curious, and collaborative individual with a passion for solving the kinds of problems that may not even exist yet, we want you to join us!Position Summary:
The Social Media Strategist is responsible for guiding and maintaining iOFFICE’s presence on social platforms to increase brand awareness and engagement through thought leadership, build the lead pipeline, and drive conversions. This position recommends social channel strategy, analyzes performance trends, and reports on metrics to fully leverage social presence in support of corporate marketing goals.
***MUST HAVE B2B SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. THIS IS PRIMARILY A WRITING ROLE — THIS POSITION WRITES THOUGHT LEADERSHIP POSTS FOR FOUR GLOBAL BRANDS.***Essential Duties:
Include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Write, create, curate, publish and manage content (image, video, written, and audio) on social media platforms, ensuring brand consistency through tone, look, and feel.
- Develop and maintain social publishing editorial calendar in alignment with brand marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external teams to specify, develop, and implement social media aspects of integrated marketing campaigns, including a combination of organic, paid, and boosted tactics.
- Regularly measure, report, and refine tactics based on KPIs such as reach, engagement, sentiment, and conversions.
- Act as community manager on social channels, responding to public and private comments and questions on organic and paid posts in a timely manner.
- Document and implement reputation management protocols for social media.
- Maintain up-to-date company profiles on social channels that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Administer social platform account security, passwords, and access.
- Monitor trends in social media, benchmark performance and metrics against best practices and make recommendations on channel marketing strategy.
- Represent iOFFICE values vs products through online advocacy by engaging in relevant industry dialogues across social media, and support public relations by building industry relationships, including relevant media and analysts.
- Maintain familiarity with key product features and updates and clearly communicate competitive differentiation.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Chrome, Internet Explorer).
- HubSpot marketing automation software (or similar content management system).
- Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, PhotoShop, Premiere).
- Social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and management tools (HubSpot or other such as Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.).
Some travel may be requiredBenefits:
- Base Salary
- Above-average benefits including medical insurance, dental & vision, and disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) plus paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Casual dress
Houston, TexasAbout IOFFICE
We're obsessed with helping create meaningful connections that enhance the employee experience and drive positive business outcomes. We believe our success depends upon us ‘Owning the Outcome’; always doing the right thing; being innovative and working as a team. . . . Our Tech. Our Team. Our World.
The iOFFICE team has an extensive history as innovators in the Space and Workplace Management Software realm. Our leaders were instrumental in founding the first-ever platform of this kind as a native SaaS offering. We were there from the very beginning but were never content with staying there. Instead, we’ve continued to advance our technology to keep pace with the ever-changing workplace landscape. Meet the dedicated leaders at the forefront of the tech revolution that marries the employee experience and operational efficiencies to create incredible, future-ready enterprises.
Powered by JazzHR