In Motion Now is a business that develops software to help organize schedules and improve teamwork efficiency. The official In Motion Now corporation can be found in Morrisville. The various products of this business allow clients and their employees to work more efficiently. New projects can be easily looked over from the second they're started since all the important data is available in one place and even reviewing that work is increasingly simple. The team of In Motion Now may not be the biggest but it makes up in professionalism. Quality over quantity. Right now, two kinds of jobs are available at this business is a customer experience operation analyst and enterprise sales executive. Both jobs offer opportunities to rise up in rank eventually.
Are you ready to join a high-performing, results-oriented, and fast-growing team? inMotionNow is the leading provider of workflow solutions for enterprise creative and marketing teams.
Our flagship platform, inMotion ignite, enables creative teams across industries such as professional sports, higher education, retail, insurance, and finance to meet the ever-increasing demand for top-quality creative content. We are looking for a motivated, energetic, team player to join our product development team and take inMotion ignite to new heights!
As our Software Quality Assurance Analyst, you will design and execute both automated and manual testing activities against our modern SaaS platform, including web, API, mobile, and Adobe CC extensions. Our QA Analyst is responsible for supporting our test strategies and plans, including test preparation, execution, and analysis.
As Our Software Quality Assurance Analyst You Will:
- Create comprehensive and well-designed test plans and a variety of test cases
- Develop and implement simulated, scripted, and manual testing procedures
- Automate where possible to ensure the greatest coverage with the least manual effort
- Perform rigorous regression testing on both new releases and developer resolved issues
- Review testing output and write tickets that accurately describe the issue for developers
- Identify and share best practices for Software QA
- Partner with developers to ensure code quality and testability
- Liaise with Customer Success on the validation, triage, and write-up of customer reported issues
What We Look For:
- A minimum of seven years of experience researching, drafting and executing QA both manual and automated test plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to successfully collaborate across multiple functions within our organization
- Demonstrable knowledge of testing web and API endpoints. Mobile application knowledge is a plus.
- Feature development skills, debugging and knowledge of front-end technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, React, Angular) that will help you understand what you are testing
- Experience with load, stress, performance, or security testing is a plus
- A portfolio of automated test cases demonstrating your expertise in using Node.js and front-end tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, or Cypress
- Outstanding organization, planning, and problem-solving critical thinking skills; you should be detail-oriented, able to organize your own workflow, and able to deduce multiple solutions to any given problem
- Tenacity, patience, and a willingness and ability to learn new software products quickly
inMotionNow headquarters are in Morrisville, NC and this position is located that office.
We are excited to learn more about you! As part of our application process, please create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if inMotionNow is a fit for you and help us ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. >> http://bit.ly/2QiqzAj