We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
This Individual will be responsible for the design of software systems that are integrated into a large application portfolio supporting a variety of business processes within and outside of the enterprise. This is a highly visible, key position working with Client management, technical teams, and business Stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Create architectural vision and high level design documentation
- Guide detail design work and technical implementation of the software solutions
- Define and enforce best practices for software design and development
- Research and prototype new tools and technologies to meet new business requirements
- Maintain architecture processes and documentation as defined by Client management
- Support resolution of critical technical issues
- A Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 12 years in the Information Technology field, working with a broad range of technologies
- At least 5 years working as an Applications Architect
- Proven experience preparing and presenting technical documentation to various audiences.
- In-depth knowledge of Web and JEE technologies, solutions and frameworks.
- Experience with Spring Code Framework, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, and Rich Web Client is required.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and experience with PL/SQL is required
- Hands-on experience in maintaining and supporting large enterprise systems in a production environment
- Experience in systems integration
- Prior experience in migrating complex systems into the Cloud environment including cost and technical evaluation as well as hands-on work
- Ability to work on multiple assignments or projects in parallel, balancing time and schedule based on the business priorities of the organization
- Experience with Sparx EA or a similar product is desirable
- Hands-on experience with SOAP and REST WS using CXF and Axis2 frameworks is desired
- Experience working with complex data models is desirable
- Experience with the Amazon Cloud environment is desired
- Experience designing and implementing migration strategy into AWS using laaS and PaaS offerings is desirable
- Prior experience being based at a Client site on a day to day basis
- Must be a self-starter with strong leadership skills, be politically astute, and able to effectively influence and work successfully with a variety of Stakeholders
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be able to think creatively, and work with abstract concepts
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and work collaboratively in a Team environment
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please emailicfcareercenter@icf. comand we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination:EEO is the lawandPay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)