Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce platform. The company’s Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4.
Senior Solution Consultant - Financial Management
San Francisco, CA
We will also consider applicants in Atlanta, GA and Chicago, IL
WHO WE ARE
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to “Bring Yourself” to work every day!
We are currently recruiting a highly motivated, enthusiastic Senior Solutions Consultant with strong computer and accounting systems implementation skills to join our Professional Services team. This individual will be assisting in the implementation and training of the FinancialForce accounting applications in customer environments. Occasional travel within the region should be expected. A background in Financial Management (FM) software applications and solutions is required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Developing and managing relationships with customers.
- Presenting the FinancialForce FM application via Web conference tools and via face to face meetings.
- Perform key components of remote implementations of the FinancialForce FM applications, under the direction of a Sr. Solution Consultant. Components may include installation, configuration, training, report writing, data migration and general support.
- Understand and implement complementary 3rd party applications as part of overall FinancialForce FM implementation projects.
- Understand client’s back-office accounting process requirements and assist project team in translating those requirements into functional specifications for custom development and functional extension.
- Prepare and deliver standard and custom training events via web meeting or standard classroom methods
- 5+ years’ ERP Consulting experience required
- Salesforce Consulting experience (preferably certified) – highly desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast changing, team environment
- Strong computer skills ideally including Salesforce.com, MS Office and web presentation tools
- Accounting qualification / degree preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, FinancialForce does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, FinancialForce considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. FinancialForce also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact EmployeeSuccess@FinancialForce.com.