Becker Professional Education is an educational institute that was founded in 1957 and headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. They are empowering people and enhancing their career success. They are helping accounting and healthcare professionals. Their typical services include USMLE Exam Review, CPA Exam Review, and Continuing Professional Education Courses. Its professional education is Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a U.S. Department of Education. They have 2900 partners including firms, corporations, societies, universities, and government agencies. They have 4 global accounting firms and have maintained relations with 99 accounting firms of the United States. They need industry experts to train, educate, and inculcate some core values in their learning certified programs of CPA. They often need some experts in the domains such as content strategist, Faculty members, Accountant Manager, Creative Producer, Senior Project Manager, and many more. Their annualemployment growth rate is 2%.
Opportunity at a Glance
The Brand Content Specialist will play a critical role in the content strategy development, planning and execution of all branded communications internally and externally for the business. This role will be responsible for crafting our content marketing strategy, managing the content calendar and driving the execution of the assets. From concept through execution, this candidate will bringing our brand voice to life, improve our customer experience and keep it consistent across all our various communication touchpoints.
You will also work with public relations and communication experts in our corporate communications and Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE) teams to develop and deliver an evolving internal and external comprehensive and strategic communications strategy.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers and DCOE team members in email, paid media, social and web disciplines as well as sales, operations and partnerships teams to develop a high-performing communications plans and cohesive joint marketing efforts.
- Develop the communications strategy to support the growth of our product lines and enhanced customer engagement.
- Create and manage the editorial calendar for all content strategies in collaboration with on-staff copywriter.
- Act as editor-in-chief on all blog articles, social posts, etc.
- Lead SEO efforts from content perspective.
- Champion the ongoing content marketing implementation and content planning as well as refresh and adjust as required.
- Drive brand awareness and demand-generation activities in support of marketing goals.
- Create strategic messaging, including structuring a multi-faceted message platform designed to raise perceptions of our brand and support our product lines.
- Drive the development of market-relevant and differentiated thought leadership.
- Balance strategic thinking and planning with the ability to roll up your sleeves and provide program execution across core content areas and asset development.
- In collaboration with the DCOE Social Media Specialist, create and drive a robust social media program that drives a strong share of voice and brand position.
- Proactively seek new channels and innovative ways to share our brand story and keep current of social trends.
- Provide strategic guidance and support for identifying and engaging with media, analysts and influencers.
- Analyze results to gain insights and improve our overall communications program.
- Build the brand voice by directing the conceptual storytelling across all touchpoints, including advertisements, email, social, video and web.
- Evolve and ensure the consistency and integrity of our brand voice.
- Demonstrate ownership of the brand voice and style guidelines along with strong writing skills to achieve the highest possible standards for assigned projects.
- In collaboration with our design resources, you will develop original concepts and creative executions across our social media, blog, email, and other channels.
- Remain current on industry and ecommerce trends, and look for opportunities to incorporate them into your creative concepts.
- Manage other content needs such as presentations, signage and trade show collateral as needed.
- Draft and/or edit communications as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in content strategy role, preferably with experience in the education industry.
- Experience in an editor-in-chief and leadership role.
- Experience in applying marketing concepts and branding to content planning.
- Experience managing editorial calendars for institutions.
- Strong organization, program management and content development skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, meet tight deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects
- Expert in online and offline content strategy, including campaign development, thought leadership creation, blogs, social, PR, SEO, influencer cultivation, etc.
- Strong background in creating and implementing high-level communications plans.
- Strong organizational, logistical and planning skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines while maintaining work quality.
- Compelling and diverse portfolio with a clear craftsmanship for concept-driven storytelling, examples spanning digital (email, web, social, etc.), environmental and print executions, and strong point of view on brand voice.
- Expert knowledge of brand voice and developing voice inflections per medium/audience.
- Superior copyediting and proofreading skills with adherence to style guides.
- Ability to effectively address strategic insight and requirements of brief.
- An appreciation of how design and copy are part of the same consumer experience.
- Great communicator, both written and verbal. Well-developed project management skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking ability.
- Proven experience overseeing a team of creatives, public relations and media outreach experts.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities. Must be able to collaborate with a variety of colleagues across the organization.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Becker Professional Education, is a global leader in professional education serving the accounting and finance, project management, talent development, international business and healthcare professions. See why professionals around the world prepare to advance their careers through our CPA Exam Review, ACCA® Courses, CMA Exam Review, PMP® Exam Review, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) courses and USMLE® Review. Our industry leading experience has also resulted in life-long partnerships as LMS providers to fit your businesses needs - whether it's Lean Six Sigma Certifications or Continuing Professional Education courses. Throughout our more than 50-year history, Becker has earned a strong track record of student success through world-class teaching, curriculum and learning tools that enable its students to develop the knowledge and performance skills necessary to stay ahead in an ever-changing business world.