Headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, Landmark was founded in 2013 with a vision to help people at the greatest risk in the United States. These people suffer from multiple chronic health diseases and heavily rely on hospital emergency and critical care rooms as their primary source of medical and healthcare services. For many communities, families, and our own loved ones this is insufficient. Landmark approaches healthcare differently based on patients’ personal characteristics and not historical utilization providing a continuous level of care regardless of the time of the day, every single day of the year, that includes holidays and weekends. The organization specializes in in-home patient care services with a reduction in hospital admissions by as much as 28%. The company advertises numerous career opportunities on its official website hiring professionals in the disciplines of procurement, nursing, and more.
The Provider Engagement Specialist is responsible for defining and executing a strategic plan to build high-quality, high-value relationships between Landmark and the leading medical groups and IPAs in its local community.
The Specialist will work under the supervision of Landmarks Local Market Leadership Teams (MLTs) to segment and prioritize physician groups for outreach. Once that prioritization plan is in place, the Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, building and maintaining relationships with key medical groups (Key Accounts).
These relationships will encompass the establishment of formal and informal coordination protocols, governing coordination of clinical care, exchange of clinical information, and member outreach and engagement efforts. The Specialist will serve as the first point of contact for these Key Account medical groups. The Specialist will be responsible for addressing issues raised by those Key Accounts, investigating and pursuing further opportunities for growth and coordination, overseeing and guiding technology integrations, and supporting any requirements related to establishing contracts or business agreements.
The Specialist will be measured based on a calibrated mix of quantitative and qualitative metrics, including but not limited to: (i) annual Key Account satisfaction surveys; (ii) the volume of members referrals received from that Key Account, and, correspondingly engagement results; and (iii) the depth of technical integration with that Key Account (e.g, direct messaging).
- Define and execute plan for operational and clinical integration with Key Accounts, which are large primary care providers in the local market.
- Serve as point of first contact for Key Accounts for problem resolution, troubleshooting, and strategic growth.
- Maximize Landmarks engagement of eligible patients attributed to Key Accounts.
- Set agenda, coordinate and take minutes of all Clinical and Operational JOCs with Key Accounts.
- Support analytics and reporting needs related to key account management.
- Report to the Local Outreach Supervisor, Executive Director, or General Manager, as the case may be.
- 4-6+ years of experience in medical sales, provider practice sales, or key account management
- Impeccable communication skills; proven ability to rapidly write high-quality, impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Strong analytical skills, particularly with respect to business modeling in MS Excel. SQL programming experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across business functions
- Urgent mindset; action-oriented
- Willing to work flexible or extended hours to accomplish business goals
- Valid drivers license; willing to drive frequently to do site visits
- The position offers opportunity for above-market compensation, including substantial monthly bonus opportunity tied to individual and market production and performance