Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech is your partner for fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services. Our commitment to excellence is providing consistent quality service to you while emphasizing our core values of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical business practices.
Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech has established itself globally with its services and solution excellence. Viedtech offers fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services.
We constantly strive hard to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service by delivering excellent and targeted solutions with professional integrity.
A growing dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join a team that is performing meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Plans, prepares and implements the instructional process for each student within the classroom including, but not limited to; delivery of instruction, implementation of curriculum materials & educational software, and development of daily lesson plans & classroom schedule, which reflect state and school requirements, while considering the physical, emotional and educational needs of the learner.
- Prepares and implements the instructional process for students with IEPs
- Uses a variety of instructional strategies and resources to respond to the student's diverse needs and interests, including prescribed educational software and intervention curriculum. Facilitates learning experiences that promote autonomy, interaction and choices, engages students in problem-solving, critical thinking and/or other activities that make each subject matter meaningful
- Develops daily lesson plans and classroom schedules that reflect state and school requirements
- Collaborates with other teachers to provide instructional support and approved modification to the curriculum
- Establishes a climate that promotes a firm, fair and respectful classroom environment with a focus on social development and group responsibility by modeling and reinforcing positive behaviors as outlined in PBS program for the school and classrooms
- Implements standards for student behavior in order to ensure a safe, secure and effective learning environment by providing a high degree of structure, clear expectations and consistency
- Assures the classroom physical environment is conducive to learning by maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the classroom and work areas, including but not limited to desks, shelves, and storage areas
- Provides timely, accurate and professional documentation by recording daily grades/points, progress notes, progress reports, report cards, IEP goals and objectives, incident reports and behavior data in accordance with standard practices of the school
- Projects being a positive role model to students and colleagues by participating as a team member, engaging in productive problem-solving skills and ensuring that positive and continuous communication with others is occurring
- 2 years: Classroom experience working with individuals with severe disabilities and challenging behaviors.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret classroom data to increase student performance and class management.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Relocation Assistant
- 401 K
Licenses & certifications