The Stepping Stones Group is a is a family of healthcare companies (Cumberland Therapy, MyTherapyCompany, AlphaVista, Staffing Options & Solutions and Cobb Pediatric Therapy) providing therapy and behavioral health services to children including those with special needs and autism in the K-12 educational setting. The organization serves over 400 school districts and 90,000 students annually across over 30 states, with a team of over 1,800 licensed clinicians and special educators. As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, it invests in employees' futures through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources. It also offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401k wellness stipend and more.
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) and CFs for the 19/20 SY nationally and across Florida!
We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe in providing opportunities to learn and grow!
- Master?s Degree from an accredited university
- SLP CCC or CF
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your career.
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package?that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401k wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support?by some of the nation's foremost experts in school-based-services
- Pathways to Success which includes?(Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back-Program -?Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to?Bridge Academy?with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call us today!