NFI Industries is a supply chain solutions provider, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ. Its fleet consists of over 2,000 tractors and 8,800 trailers, operated by more than 2,600 company drivers and 250 owner operators. Its business lines include transportation, distribution, real estate and global logistics services. They serve customers around the world, across a variety of industries. If you are ready to drive with them, you can choose from a wide array of career choices, such as local or regional, specialized opportunities like refrigerated, tanker, flatbed, and more. Home time, competitive pay, bonus programs, opportunity for career advancement,
late model trucks equipped with latest safety, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, and paid time off add up to the benefits you can receive. If you prefer landing a job at the company facilities, you can check vacancies in transportation operations, warehousing & distribution, maintenance & mechanics or you can enroll in the Internships program. Corporate opportunities such as human resources, information technology, sales, customer service, finance play an integral role in the company's life and will reward you with continued development options, paid time off, healthcare, 401k, and voluntary benefits, just to name a few.
The Spotter drives, transports and spots trailers at appropriate loading docks, and or/staging areas.
This position covers 2nd shift
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attach drive unit to trailers to move to and from dock doors for loading and unloading.
- Inspects truck for defects, before and after trips and submits reports indicating truck condition.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks.
Other duties as assigned:
- Performs duties as instructed by management
- May be required to operate power industrial equipment
- At least 2 year experience in similar position
- Computer applications experience using MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
- Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of time
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer