Broadcom Corporation is a semiconductor firm that makes products for the broadband and wireless communication industry. The firm offers filters, amplifiers, cable modems, storage adapters, networking processors, controllers, motion control encoders, fiber optic modules, optocouplers, and optical sensors products. Avago Technologies acquired Broadcom Corporation in 2016. The company now operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Broadcom Inc. Henry Samueli and Henry Nicholas founded Broadcom Corporation in 1991, and its headquarter is located in Irvine, California, United States. The company is focused on technology, semiconductor, and infrastructure software solutions. Broadcom Corporation combines engineering depth, global scale, broad product portfolio diversity, excellent execution, and operational focus to deliver semiconductor and software solutions to help its customers' business grow successfully in a constantly changing environment. The company provides healthcare benefits, paid vacations, and other benefits to its employees.
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Senior Position open for a strong self motivated and talented SQA engineer to develop Broadcom security platforms solutions. Candidate must have a strong background in embedded system testing, networking and cyber security skills. Experience with networking protocols and security applications are required.
* Create and execute tests for our SSLv product lines
* The candidate will review product requirements & design/functional specifications to scope testing requirements, work with QA and Development groups to develop test plans and strategies, provide feedback information and design new test cases.
* The requires creating automated test scripts to reduce testing time.
* Executes tests, reviews and reports results, works with Development groups to identify and resolve problems.Perform functional, load, performance, scalability tests as required. Perform regression test and verify bugs fixes for maintenance releases.
* Perform regression test and verify bugs fixes for maintenance releases.
* Exercises independent judgment to determine the methods & procedures for new assignments
* Communicate progress and escalate issues to management in a timely manner
* Working knowledge of security applications such as DLP, or Secure Web Gateway
* Good knowledge of test methodologies like black-white box, integration, system testing
* Work experience in Python
* Experience working in a Linux environment
* Good knowledge of networking concepts, configurations, and routing protocols.
* A solid understanding and appreciation for Agile tools, processes, and methodology
* Excellent team player. Ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
* Good verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
Highly Desirable skills:
* 5+ years SQA/testing experience
* Past experience with security appliance such as SSL visibility platform,Secure Web Gateway products
* Experience in testing protocols, operating systems, security applications
* Experience in Network and/or Security Administration will be an advantage
* Experience with automation tools
* Understanding of Linux Virtualized environment
* Spirent STC experience is highly desirable
BS or MS in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.