Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce platform. The company’s Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4.
Sr. Administrative Assistant, Chief Product & Strategy Officer
WHO WE ARE
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics-all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to "Bring Yourself" to work every day!
Are you super organized, self motivated and looking for an exciting new opportunity? FinancialForce is looking for an experienced Sr. Administrative Assistant to join our growing team in our Bellevue office supporting our Chief Product & Strategy Officer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Manage and maintain CPO's calendar; schedule, plan and coordinate meetings; prepare meeting materials and coordinate logistics?
- Responsible for fine-tuning all presentation materials in PowerPoint and ensuring accuracy of content?
- Oversee business travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, manage travel accounts, research and obtain travel visas?
- Partner with CPO to understand his/her role, team and priorities, as well as proactively ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner?
- Plan and coordinate events and team off-sites for the CPO's Leadership team (PLT)?
- Managing the CPO's interactions with key customers, partners, and members of Salesforce through a regular rhythm?
- Work with members of the CPO's product leadership team (PLT) on a wide variety of activities, including information prep for CPO, internal events (e.g., Product Summit),?
- Start and complete short-term projects that include but are not limited to, identifying key individuals and organising time with appropriate FF team members, researching topics, providing analysis on potential outcomes to support decision making by the CPO and others ?
- Support the Bellevue office in an Office Manager capacity being onsite point of contact, support for supplies, office events, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Advanced knowledge of administrative practices and procedures, with experience supporting a global member of an Executive team?
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal ?
- Ability to manage and handle confidential information with a high level of trust and professionalism?
- Knowledge of and experience in successfully managing a global calendar across multiple time zones?
- Strong organizational and time management skills ?
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency of Google Suite (Gmail, Google calendar, docs, sheets, slides) and preferred knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) ?
- Agility and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and needs in a fast-paced environment
WHAT ELSE WOULD BE GREAT
- BA or BS preferred?
- Ability to anticipate the needs of your Executive and assist with solutioning and communications?
- Proactive approach to problem solving
As an equal opportunity employer, FinancialForce does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, FinancialForce considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. FinancialForce also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact (see application details).