n-Link Corporation was founded in 1995 as a high-end enterprise IT solutions firm attracting high-flying performers to join our company of owners. As a woman-owned small business, the founder created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in 1999 and 10 years later became 100% ESOP owned. In 2011, the company was selected as a "Top Small Company Workplaces" by Inc. Magazine and was awarded the prestigious "Innovation Award" by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO). It has also won a place on Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
~Position is contingent upon award notification~
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Sr. Application Systems Analyst at Ft. Belvoir, VA. This position is pending award notification. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 Years progressive experience in database systems running in ORACLE.
* Applicable functional areas include resource analysis, systems engineering, acquisition management, test and evaluation, program management support, with emphasis placed upon experience with/supporting query and forecasting tools.
* Formulates/defines system scope and objectives based on user needs.
* Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
* Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
* Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
* Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in database systems running in ORACLE.
* Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis activities.
* Requires a senior level understanding of ORACLE databases.
* Requires a working knowledge of IBM mainframe JCL and utilities along with a working knowledge of SPSS and AMPL COTS products.
* Ability to obtain NACI (Active Security Clearance preferred)
* ORACLE certifications in Database Design and Programming with SQL is desirable.
Master's Degree or other equivalent degree program in IT or Computer Science or a Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science and additional 4 years functional experience.
EEO COMPANY STATEMENT:
~n-Link is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~ In addition, if you would like to requast a copy of our Affirmative Action Plan, you can do so by placing a formal request.
Section 508 Disclaimer: n-Link is committed to ensuring that our Career Portal Site is accessible to the widest possible audience. We are continually improving accessibility by following all recommended guidelines outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. If you or someone else, needs assistance in applying to one of our advertised positions, please contact someone from our Human Resources Team for assistance. Please describe the nature of the problem and the section where the difficulty was encountered. We will do our best to provide you with the information you require so that you are able to apply to the position. We can be contacted via email email@example.com or by calling (541) 362-6192. Thank you!~