JM Family Enterprises is a privately held company with $16 billion in revenue and more than 4,200 associates. It was founded by Jim Moran in 1968 and has a strong culture and core values. JM Family is in the business of helping others succeed and is investing in the companies, associates, and communities. The family of the company includes Southeast Toyota Distributors, JM&A, World Omni Financial Corp, and JM Lexus. JM Family has earned various awards for its culture, products, and services and served 23 years with Fortune's 100 Best Companies. JM Family is driven by exceptional Customer service as the employees of the company are reserve 24/7 in solving clients' problems.
World Omni Financial Corp., founded in 1981 by Jim Moran, is a diversified financial company offering a broad range of products and services to automotive dealers, consumers and lenders. World Omni consists of three operating units: Southeast Toyota Finance, the captive finance company for Toyota Dealers in the Southeast United States; Datascan, a global leader in wholesale floorplan accounting and risk management systems; and CenterOne Financial Services, which provides services designed to improve the performance of client's portfolios.
Individual will be responsible for accurately and promptly entering retail and or lease contracts in the automated contract processing system, process all contracts to completion within one day of receipt while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures as well as State and Federal regulations. In addition, to being flexible to changes in policies, procedures, State and Federal regulations.
Individual will be required to initiate and maintain follow- up contact with dealerships to resolve held offerings in a timely fashion. Accurate accounting of all daily items received and processed is required. Notify customers daily of any corrections or adjustments to their contract data using effective communication skills and established company form letters. Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by management. (such as daily/ monthly reports, filing, credit application entry, etc.)
* Process contracts in a manner consistent with department policies, procedures and objectives. Lease and Retail discounters are expected to process the minimum number of contracts set by management per 8 hour workday.
* Maintain an acceptable monthly audit error ratio as set forth by management. Meet yearly Payoff and Deletes (exclusive of dealer errors) error ratio (% of contracts processed) as set forth by management.
* Meet yearly Rebate Errors as set forth by management ? Rebate programs not selected in error represent a significant exposure to loss for WOFC and must be avoided.
* Assist with CAD, DSR (send-backs, etc.) and other department tasks as assigned by management. Participate in meetings, training classes, associate updates and any other job related functions. Availability to work overtime when needed, especially during month-end. Availability to work company holidays as required and after hurricanes/storms as needed.
* NOTE: This position requires availability to work holidays (including but not limited to the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year' Eve) as well as occasional over-time and some Saturdays. Working hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday to allow us to meet the needs of our Customers.
1. Experience processing lease and/ or retail contracts for dealer funding required.2. Experience processing contracts in Fiserv 5.0 preferred.3. Basic understanding of a retail and lease contract required.4. Ability to operate a 10-key calculator by touch and understanding of basic mathematical operations required.5. Must possess proficient data entry skills and the ability to type 40 WPM.6. Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.7. Must be able to work overtime, occasional Saturdays and holidays as necessary.8. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities as necessary.9. Must possess excellent time- management skills and able to work in a high paced work environment.10. Ability to work with minimal supervision.