Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce platform. The company’s Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4.
ABM Campaigns Manager
San Francisco, CA
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics-all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
As a critical role in our GTM Strategy, our ABM Campaigns Manager will be solely focused on developing, scaling and launching ABM campaigns. This role will take a data-driven approach to launching campaigns that generate pipeline and revenue from target accounts. To do so, this role will have a top-tier marketing-tech stack at their disposal to orchestrate highly effective marketing and sales plays across the entire buying cycle. 1:1 and 1:few marketing is the language you speak!
What you'll get to do:
- Develop and scale the current ABM strategy with the goal of driving net new prospect pipeline. In this critical role, you'll be responsible for the strategy, execution, reporting, and results of all things ABM.
- Partner with Sales to select the right target accounts, identify gaps, and then develop the strategy and campaigns that will make an impact for those accounts.
- Operationalize ABM planning, establish KPIs and reporting so we can clearly measure and report on the success of our efforts.
- Deploy the right account-specific tactical mix so that we're delivering the right marketing message at the right time.
- Launch tailored and integrated 1:1 and 1:few campaigns to our target accounts.
- Build account engagement reports in order to establish which accounts should be prioritized by BDR and AE teams
- Support Events team in driving attendance to field events (happy hours, closing events, etc.)
- Create and manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks effectiveness & impact of ABM marketing spend on pipeline, using defined tools and resources
- Monitor progress and measure results of all key ABM campaigns through regular pipeline inspection & deal tracking.
- Based on pipeline review sessions, develop and execute a coordinated plan to accelerate current open opportunities.
- Produce tailored playbooks, call scripts, and outbound emails for Business Development and Sales team reps for 1:1 and 1:few outreach
- Enable BDR and Sales teams to properly utilize account-based technology (Sendoso, Triblio, Engagio, PathFactory)
- Work with the Events team to put on strategic account-based events. Establish rules of engagement between ABM team and Events team for strategic event execution.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years of demand generation experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 2+ years of account-based marketing experience
- ABM expertise with proven experience scaling account-based marketing in fast-growing organizations
- Experience in marketing automation and measurement, specifically in account-based marketing (ABM).
- Must be familiar with Salesforce, Marketo, 6Sense/Engagio, Sendoso, Outreach.io.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels cross functionally
- A passion for analytics and a successful track record of using data to measure the success of ABM efforts
- Comfortable and adaptable in a dynamic environment where priorities and tactics can change rapidly
As an equal opportunity employer, FinancialForce does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, FinancialForce considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. FinancialForce also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact (see application details).