AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate will organize and direct work, coordinate efforts related to planning, programming, and execution of fielding operations. Provide the highest level of technical expertise related to oversight, development and execution of fielding operations for the Special Forces (SF) community. Conduct mission planning support and integration of Nett Warrior (NW) with other SF mission command systems. Coordination with unit leadership on NW systems and SF communications architecture to include associated waveforms. Logistical support to assemble, package, ship, inventory, integrate systems, and install cables, brackets, and other. Tracking, monitoring, and reporting new and ongoing integration projects. Provide support for unit training and deployment missions. Assist with maintaining accurate, complete, and up to date Site Procedure Guides, Forms and Logs, and other Site Branding as directed by the PM. Assist in collecting and reporting recommendations for improvements and Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data for systems managed by the PM. Provide Incident Reports with Defective Component Name and Serial Number (SN)/ National Stock Number (NSN)/or Part Number (PN) of PM Managed equipment. Provide Unit Surveys of equipment managed by the PM.
* Active Secret security clearance required
* High School Diploma/GED and 20+ years of relevant experience or Associates degree and 17+ years of relevant experience or Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience required
* Experience with SF mission command applications
* Strong oral communications skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Experience in tactical small unit operations in combat operations in Special Forces
* Experience coaching/teaching/ mentoring small unit leaders of combat arms organizations
* Up to 25% travel required
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
* And more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Employee DiscountPaid HolidaysHealth InsuranceFlexible Spending Account (FSA)
Dental InsuranceLife InsuranceVacation & Paid Time OffVision Insurance
401K PlanDisability InsuranceRetirement Plan
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Government & Military||7.6%||27%||329%|
|Consulting & Upper Management||4.7%||30%||283%|