Sr. Full Life Cycle Recruiter - Director LevelRockville, MD
The opportunity of a Lifetime! If you are Sr. Recruiter, looking for your next step - this is your job!If you are interested in this role, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Director of Recruiting or Full Life Cycle Recruiter to develop and implement a comprehensive recruiting program for our company of approximately 125 staff with 70% of the staff located in our Rockville, MD Headquarters and the remainder spread out over several states. We are elevating recruiting to its own stand-alone function reporting directly to the CFO. This will be a hands-on senior position and requires an individual who has a solid understanding of hiring within the Federal Government Contracting arena, preferably with a small business. The ideal candidate will have a strong background of success in the government - healthcare arena and recruiting in high-pressure high-volume environments. The candidate must have the ability to perform both active and passive recruiting, assess resumes, conduct phone screenings and live interviews as well as interact with all levels of managerial staff. DUTIES
- Develop and manage a full cycle recruiting process.
- Understand that filling positions quickly with high quality candidates is a critical function for the company and drive that process.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including external network, job boards, networking events, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Provide insight to hiring managers regarding salary expectations for hiring needs.
- Prepare screening questions for requirements.
- Screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, reference checks, and make salary recommendations.
- Conduct phone and/or preliminary interviews.
- Oversee and/or schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Most importantly - Drive the process
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.