MRM//McCann is looking for a Senior HR Talent Manager to join our Human Resources team.
In this position, you will coach our talent in navigating their career path, resolving employee relations issues and managing programs for growth and development. The ideal candidate
is exceptionally focused on putting people first, is a strong communicator and will be a champion of MRM//McCann culture and core values.
- Meet regularly and proactively with the department/discipline leads to provide HR guidance on topics such as; organizational change, employee relations, employee development, performance management, etc.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to team leads (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Play an active role in salary planning process, providing advice and counsel as needed.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increases productivity and retention.
- Respond to all employee questions and concerns in a timely and thorough manner.
- Collaborate with Managers to ensure we are hiring, engaging and retaining top talent.
- Collaborate with HR team to execute ad hoc projects and programmatic initiatives to promote a high performance culture.
- Be knowledgeable of HR Policy guidance and interpretation – both MRM and local.
- Proactively recommend organizational development to address evolving needs of the business (e.g., reporting structure, titles, position profiles, succession planning, etc.)
- Be an advocate and of our diversity and inclusion strategy
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
Additional Relevant Experience and Education:
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Confidentiality —the individual actively promotes and personally practices a high level of confidentiality in their character and day-to-day behavior.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates high-levels of accuracy and thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, accountable to team members, responds appropriately to feedback and strives for performance improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR, Organization Development or related field.
- 5-7+ years of relevant HR experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist;
time working in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition is a plus.
- Employee relations and performance management experience required.
- PHR/SPHR is a plus.
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously in a dynamic, fast-paced,
ever changing, rapid-growth environment.
- Experience working for a marketing, advertising or media professional services
company a plus.
AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM//McCann participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000
NOTE: Disability accommodation requests only.