Warner Media is an entertainment company with a strong portfolio of iconic characters. It's a hub of the best storytellers to drive meaningful culture and connection. It operates in 55 countries across six continents. The canvas offers to its partners brings freedom and more opportunities to develop and create exceptional. The company has a team of corporate and administration, finance and accounting, creative content and editorial, human resources, marketing, and communications, product management, legal and building affairs, production, and technology. These diverse departments, offer a huge employment opportunities. It promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion to shape the communities.
United States - California - Burbank
Entertainment, Technology/Information Technology: Entertainment, Technology/Information Technology
Requisition #: 170341BR
Industry: Film Production and Distribution
WB Business Unit: WB Technology
Position Type: Full Time
Company Overview: Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview: WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Posting Job Description: What part will you play?
WARNER BROS. Technical Operations Global Client Servicing Solutions (WBTO GCSS) provides full-service, cutting-edge interactive solutions for Warner Bros. Entertainment subsidiaries. WBTO GCSS understands and anticipates the needs of our Television, Home Entertainment and Non-Theatrical business partners, resulting in on time global delivery of high quality and accurate content with industry leading levels of client satisfaction. We provide full-service, innovative customer support solutions for both Business to Business (B2B) and Direct to Consumer (D2C) facing applications and perform production activities that process digital assets, thus facilitating the availability of business critical initiatives.
Warner Bros. Technology seeks a Sr. Manager, Operations & Customer Support for the WBTO GCSS Customer Support & Knowledge Management department. The Sr. Manager is responsible for a variety of support channels across B2B (business-to-business) and DTC (direct-to-consumer) facing applications and services. This position is responsible for building and maintaining industry leading operating models for various internal and external client and customer service lines. This role will be responsible for continuous improvement strategies to ensure that WB Technology is a leader in digital servicing and client & customer satisfaction.
- Operations Management & Continuous Improvement:
- Create and maintain Operating Models across customer and client services. These will include recommendations on staffing, tooling, reporting practices, process, service level agreements & KPIs (to include internal and vendor activities). These models will be subject to best practices of continuous improvement, in order to ensure that they allow for the business to meet/exceed its performance objectives.
- Oversees projects as needed and ensures customer satisfaction for product launches – on time delivery and asset readiness tracking.
- Understands and uses industry standard Knowledge Management best practices (e.g. KCI) to capture, train, and leverage department knowledge and information to promote a democratized continuous learning environment.
- Vendor Management & Business Process Outsourcing:
- Use operating models and contracts/agreements as a guide to manage vendor partners to achieve performance targets.
- Communicate expectations, manage change, and escalate deviation from standard process/slippage of SLAs and KPIs.
- Constant evaluation of process efficiency and effectiveness – to include adjustment when needed to achieve better results (cost, quality, customer/client experience).
- Assess and identify services that would benefit from an updated operating model (outsource, automate, etc) and create & execute plans to achieve the desired results.
- Technology & Reporting:
- Establishes technology baseline using cutting edge software options and programs to enable the operational and project environment.
- Responsible for ticketing implementation and strategy for all qualifying workflows within Tech Ops – evaluating opportunities and working with process owners to successfully migrate workflows into the system.
- Works across teams to ensure process alignment and that all groups are leveraging similar strategies for handling requests and information sharing where possible.
- Collaborate with our data and business intelligence teams to ensure that the correct data is being gathered as part of our operations processes to enable the right insights to be collected and used for data driven decision making.
- Team Leadership & Development:
- Understands performance management and leadership principles and coaches team members effectively, provides timely feedback, and is able to support team members in making proactive decisions about their career path.
- Financial Management:
- Manages P&L including budget forecast analysis and responsible for timely preparation of department billing invoices for both internal billing an and works with finance as needed on process improvement.
- Ensures that vendor invoices are paid on time and that all purchase order operations are optimized.
- Other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent work experience required.
- 7+ years of team leadership and direct people & performance management experience required.
- 7+ years of customer support and operations leadership experience required.
- Experience working with high level executive management required.
- Vendor contract negotiation experience required.
- Financial/P&L management experience required.
- Previous experience migrating workflows into modern ticketing systems (eg Zendesk, JIRA) and a working knowledge of administration of such systems is required.
- Project/Program management or related business experience preferred.
- Entertainment Industry experience preferred.
- Film and video production experience preferred.
- Experience making timely decisions.
- Negotiating and planning experience required.
- Project/Program management or related business experience preferred.
- Experience with Web integrated platforms preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to work with clients and customers at all levels and develop effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Excellent Leadership skills; able to influence and delegate.
- Ability to manage processes to meet or exceed service level agreements.
- Knowledge of financial management and reporting practices.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
But Wait, There's More!:
At WBT we look for members who want to:
- Be Curious: Seek out opportunities to learn, and who aren’t afraid to ask questions
- Own It: Be the driver, and take accountability
- Embrace Change: The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it
- Be Courageous: We aren’t afraid to speak up, have honest conversations, and do what’s right
- Respect: Show empathy and respect to all, and operate with the best intentions
- Live the #WBLife: At WBT we look for team members who want to “Contribute to Our Community"
: The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.