Infovision designs and integrates large and small software systems. Their client base spans a wide spectrum including the telecom, banking, and pharmaceutical industries. The Dallas-based company is committed to delivering value in an agile and flexible manner. They believe that they can contribute to technology transformation. If you are on the job hunt and interested in starting the road to your Infovision career, they have an array of open positions for you in the IT and mobile development areas. When joining the team, you will have the chance to leverage your potential in a supportive work environment fueled by growth opportunities. Full-time employees receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package in return for their hard work. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance will support your wellbeing. Plus, you will also have access to PTO, 401k, and more.
Role: Sr Product Owner
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Long term contract
We are in search of a driven, committed, and detail-oriented Agile Product Owner/BA with vision and the highest level of communication skills to take ownership of leading consulting engagements, acting as the liaison between client stakeholders and the delivery team with a consistent focus on experiences and business outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Guide our clients on product features and implementation that will maximize business value for them
- Define/drive/support prioritization of requirements to successfully meet engagement objectives
- Elicit requirements and document them in standard formats such as user stories, process flows etc.
- Communicate clearly and effectively across all stakeholders including engagement sponsors, program leaders and operations
- Define, organize, maintain, and deliver functional and data requirements
- Use business and product requirements to work with the team in delivering business outcomes
- Help define needs and recommend solutions to build desired user-centered functionality
- Coordinate and collaborate with UX designers, and developers to ensure requirements are understood and defined so that the software team can build against those requirements
- Document and maintain business rules and spec docs
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, and manage a project s scope, acceptance, and deployment
- 10+ years experience working in agile environments driving sprint goals, requirements and drive delivery being part of the team.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts, including ability to quickly learn what applications are being utilized, what new possible outcomes can be achieved through current platforms, and what the latest technology offers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science, business administration, or related discipline
- High Proficiency with agile tools, Microsoft Office, Confluence and JIRA
Director - Resource Development
- provided by Dice