n-Link Corporation was founded in 1995 as a high-end enterprise IT solutions firm attracting high-flying performers to join our company of owners. As a woman-owned small business, the founder created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in 1999 and 10 years later became 100% ESOP owned. In 2011, the company was selected as a "Top Small Company Workplaces" by Inc. Magazine and was awarded the prestigious "Innovation Award" by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO). It has also won a place on Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
~Position is contingent upon award notification~
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Sr. SCCM Administrator to support a contract effort for the Army Analytics Group, where n-Link will provide System Integration Technical Support in Fairfield, CA. This position is pending award notification.
The Sr. SCCM Administrator will be responsible for the execution and delivery of digital technology technical solutions for our client computing Windows environment in support of the organization's business needs. Additionally, the Sr. SCCM Administrator will support global infrastructure strategies and ensure alignment between enterprise architectural plans and the company endpoint environment. The ideal candidate would have at least 10 years of experience.
* Designing and supporting of endpoint environment solutions using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Mobile Device Management (MDM), and Active Directory (AD) services
* Executing deployment plans and operational activities such as operating system upgrades, application deployment, patching, etc.
* Providing and supporting solution delivery to multiple operating systems on multiple hardware platforms, including laptop, desktop, and tablet form factors
* Providing significant troubleshooting skills and experience in order to provide solutions to complex problems
* Aiding in coordination between multiple environment solutions
* Providing task automation via multiple scripting or programming languages
* Providing recommendations on appropriate hardware and software purchases and assisting with installation and roll-out
* Ensuring that delivered solutions align to applicable policies, standards, and regulations
* Providing technical and personal mentoring of junior team members
* Minimum of 10 years of systems engineer experience
* Advanced Information Security Operations with an emphasis in securing Microsoft Products
* Advanced Bit Locker Security Suite Administration and Configuration
* Advanced VMWare Enterprise Plus 4.1/5 Administration and Configuration
* Advanced VMWare Site Recovery Manager 4.1/5 Administration and Configuration
* Advanced VMWare Vcenter Configuration Manager Administration and Configuration
* Advanced Netapp Administration and Configuration
* Advanced WSUS Patch Management Administration and Configuration
* Advanced IIS 7.0/7.5 Administration and Configuration
* Intermediate Apache Administration and Configuration
* Intermediate knowledge of Security Information and Event Correlation Management
* System Center Configuration Manager experience.
* Must be 8570 certified
* Active DoD Security clearance required
Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent experience. Preferred field of study in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or highly related field of study.
EEO COMPANY STATEMENT:
~n-Link is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~ In addition, if you would like to requast a copy of our Affirmative Action Plan, you can do so by placing a formal request.
Section 508 Disclaimer: n-Link is committed to ensuring that our Career Portal Site is accessible to the widest possible audience. We are continually improving accessibility by following all recommended guidelines outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. If you or someone else, needs assistance in applying to one of our advertised positions, please contact someone from our Human Resources Team for assistance. Please describe the nature of the problem and the section where the difficulty was encountered. We will do our best to provide you with the information you require so that you are able to apply to the position. We can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (541) 362-6192. Thank you!~