Infovision designs and integrates large and small software systems. Their client base spans a wide spectrum including the telecom, banking, and pharmaceutical industries. The Dallas-based company is committed to delivering value in an agile and flexible manner. They believe that they can contribute to technology transformation. If you are on the job hunt and interested in starting the road to your Infovision career, they have an array of open positions for you in the IT and mobile development areas. When joining the team, you will have the chance to leverage your potential in a supportive work environment fueled by growth opportunities. Full-time employees receive competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package in return for their hard work. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance will support your wellbeing. Plus, you will also have access to PTO, 401k, and more.
Role: Sr. Storage Administrator
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
- Act as Storage Administrator working with IBM DS8886, EMC VMAX3, VNX, Unity, ECS, Isilon storage arrays.
- Cisco SAN PURE storage arrays.
- Work with Storage team to plan and implement storage solutions and provide storage to customers.
Required Skills and Years of Experience:
- IBM DS8886 storage allocation/ migration /replication/ metro mirror/flashcopy/monitoring/troubleshooting
- Cisco MDS/SAN Zoning, IVR, FCIP, ISLs, Lifecycle, Troubleshooting, SAN Analytics, Extended FICON
- EMC VMAX3/VNX/Unity/ESC/Isilon storage allocation/replication/migration/SRDF/SRDF-Metro/SnapVX, CloudIQ/troubleshooting
- PURE storage allocation/ installation/migration/replication/monitoring, troubleshooting
- 5 + managing IBM DS8800 series
- 8 + managing EMC Storage
- 5 + managing IP/NAS Storage (Isilon, ECS, VNX File, Unity)
- 8 + managing Cisco SAN
- 2 + managing PURE
- Unix Shell scripting Python/Perl/BASH
- Rest API
- Automation Ansible/ VMware VRO/VRA
- PowerShell / PowerCLI
- Data migration experience with AIX / ESX
- AIX MPIO/ ESX NMP/ Windows MPIO
- EMC DLM
- Oracle OVM
Thanks & Regards
Resource Development Manager
P: 972-234-0058 Extn: 7250
- provided by Dice