In Motion Now is a business that develops software to help organize schedules and improve teamwork efficiency. The official In Motion Now corporation can be found in Morrisville. The various products of this business allow clients and their employees to work more efficiently. New projects can be easily looked over from the second they're started since all the important data is available in one place and even reviewing that work is increasingly simple. The team of In Motion Now may not be the biggest but it makes up in professionalism. Quality over quantity. Right now, two kinds of jobs are available at this business is a customer experience operation analyst and enterprise sales executive. Both jobs offer opportunities to rise up in rank eventually.
For over two decades inMotionNow has a been the leading provider of creative workflow and project management software for marketing and creative teams. In addition to our leading creative workflow management platform, inMotion ignite, we also provide in-house teams with industry-driven thought leadership and best practices for managing creative projects.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic who demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality. This role interfaces with inMotionNow employees, customers, and vendors on a daily basis and as such, strong communication skills are essential.
What Youll Do:
Primary responsibilities include day-to-day management of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable related activities as noted below:
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing account receivable status
- Work with customers to set us up in their payment systems and obtain POs for invoices
- Enter bills and payments in our accounting system
- Obtain approval for bills received
- Answer vendor inquiries
- Review and process expense reports per company policy
- Process corporate credit card reports at month-end
- Assist with month-end close activities
- Document accounting processes & procedures (SOPs)
- Update daily/weekly cash flow forecast
- Process daily banking activity
- Assist the Controller with a variety of accounting projects as needed
What We Look For:
- Proven success as an Accounting Clerk
- Strong customer service orientation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Intacct a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 2-4 years of accounting experience; preferably in a Staff Accountant role
- Strong MS Office skills
What We Offer:
We at inMotionNow pride ourselves on creating a rewarding and highly engaged work environment. We are committed to enabling our people to be the best they can be by offering career development opportunities, focusing on promoting from within, and providing many opportunities for cross-departmental collaboration. We are dedicated to creating collective success through moving together with purpose, creating an environment that is safe to stretch our creative and innovative boundaries, and leading though transparency. We offer an environment where you are free to express your unique abilities, have a work/life balance, and provides an outlet to give back to the community we live and work in. Our talented and dedicated team has high expectations for each other, and we put our customers above all else.
- Leadership Development, Coaching & Mentoring: we provide our teammates with leadership development and support, in addition to the training needed to continue honing your skillset
- Room for Growth: as you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have the opportunity to rise within our organization
- Work from Home: we provide our teammates the flexibility to work from home to provide work/life balance. Work from Home is available up to 5 days a month based on tenure.
- Benefits: we offer competitive benefits that meet the needs of our diverse employee base
- Volunteering: giving back to the community that we live and work in is important to us. We sponsor two (2) company volunteer events each year.
- Culture: we know that our people and how we engage with each other helps to promote a work hard/ play hard culture. We enjoy each other and the work we get to provide to our customers.
Our talented and dedicated team has high expectations of each other, and we put our customers above all else.
inMotionNow provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. InMotionNow complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, lay-off, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.