Assists the Store Manager in all aspects of the daily operations of a retail store to achieve targeted productivity, inventory control, sales and profitability.
Major Qualifications: (include but are not limited to):
* Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, and all other components of customer service.
* Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
* Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales productivity levels.
* Assists in active recruiting, selection, training, scheduling, and evaluation of store personnel.
* Monitors deliveries of product movement within the store to ensure effective inventory and merchandise management.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read, write, and understand English required.
* 1- 3 years retail experience.
* 1- 3 years management experience.
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: assistant manager, department supervisor, major gifts officer, manage, manager retail, principal, senior manager, store manager, supervise, supervisor