Forever 21 is a family-owned, American-only fast fashion retailer headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. It operates over 700 stores in the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and the UK. The brand is known for its trendy offerings and low pricing, selling accessories, beauty products, home goods and clothing for women, men and children. The company is always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Forever 21 offers multiple opportunities for career development and advancement, and have robust internal transfer procedures which support individuals who wish to explore job opportunities outside of their current expertise.
Store Associate - Oxford Valley Mall #141
0141 - F21 - Oxford Valley Mall - Langhorne, PA 19047 US (Primary)
Group (Job Type)
High School or equivalent
Retail - Field Operations
Job Description Want more than just a job?
Join Forever 21?s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Associate, Store Department:
Remote - Store Operations Reports to:
Store Manager FLSA Classification:
Non-Exempt Direct Reports:
?2300 E Lincoln Hwy Ste 270, Langhorne, PA 19047
? Job Purpose:
The Store Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, returns and sales items. The Associate will also assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/ closing store.
- Ensure great customer service by assisting in location, availability and selection of merchandise
- Maintain store selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays, presentation and conditions
- Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
- Promote current sales and promotions to customers, including pricing of merchandise
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
- Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines
- Support all management, visuals, and sales team at all times
Job Requirements Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred and previous cash handling experience preferred
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system
- Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.