Springfield, Missouri-based O'Reilly Auto Parts strives to deliver the best combination of price and quality provided with the highest possible service level. The auto parts retailer's culture endorses the commitment to customers and team members. O'Reilly aims to maintain a work environment where the atmosphere reflects respect, honesty, and a win-win attitude. If you would like to open new doors in a team dedicated to teamwork, safety, and excellent customer service, you can browse from corporate, store, and distribution center career opportunities at O'Reilly.
: Must be available to work flexible schedule
Our Store Counter Sales team members are knowledgeable and energetic with a passion for automotive parts. They believe in taking care of the customer, as well as the power of teamwork. Our Store Counter Sales team members deliver excellent customer service and ensure a positive customer experience.?They also support management in the accomplishment of assigned tasks, including maintaining inventory control and store appearance.
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Available to work flexible work schedule
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems a plus
- Automotive parts, equipment or systems knowledge
- ASE certification preferred