Retail, Luxury Goods, Jewelry, Fashion
Sales, Management, Business Development, Training
155 Spring St, Soho, New York City
We are currently seeking a fashion forward, experienced, and driven Retail Store Manager to lead our store team and replicate our success in this new market and establish the brand as a foremost luxury shop.
As a Store Manager you will be an ambassador of the brand by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place, build, lead and coach the team, build client relationships, be responsible for achieving sales objectives, and ensure that the highest level of client experience is delivered. You will manage all aspects of the boutique, and perform with high integrity in operation, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation.
Compensation includes base salary plus commission.
Influenced by Monaco and the joie de vivre of the South of France, APM Monaco founded by Ariane Prette in 1982 is a much loved contemporary fashion jewellery brand with a touch of Monegasque flair.
Named after founder Ariane Prette, APM Monaco was created in 1982. In 2011, the Prette family decided to venture into the design-focused silver jewellery business and continues to carry on Ariane's legacy.
The brand has now more than 160 boutiques in luxury shopping destinations around the world.
Operations and Sales
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided
- Ability to achieve and/or exceed sales targets by developing a steady stream of clients and private appointments resulting in closed sales
- Analyze monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of the business including competitor performance
- Manage and support stock levels, and stock take procedure, maintaining a high sell through as well as alignment with new product launches
- Demonstrate positive audit control results
- Be proactively involved in local trade marketing efforts to increase brand awareness and sales
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Proactively follow current competitors and fashion trends, industry news and new innovations in technology
- Control daily invoices petty cash and take necessary actions to effectively control costs and ensure efficient operation in store
- Review and submit sales and operational reports to management in adherence to company s KPIs and policies
- Meet or exceed daily, monthly and annual Key Performance Indicators by analyzing key business metrics, developing action plans, communicating ways to drive the business and managing performance of sales associates
- Ensure a positive and professional cooperative team environment that promotes trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and strategy
- Proactively assess performance and growth potential of individual staff members in order to create a strong team benchmark and promote career paths
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Provide accurate monthly schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees
- Conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback
- Oversee annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team and build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping
- Minimum of 5 years in luxury retail environment
- Minimum of 3 years of store management
- Prior management experience hiring, managing and motivating a team to achieve revenue targets and deliver exceptional service levels
- Bilingual in Chinese (Mandarin&Cantonese) is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Proven track record of top sales results
- Established client book or custom clientele experience is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills; Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the Fashion Industry; Industry awareness and strong business acumen
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Associated topics: assistant store manager, department supervisor, general manager, lead, leader, major gifts officer, major gift officer, manager retail, principal, sales lead