Nordstrom, Inc. is a fashion specialty retailer, based in Seattle, WA. The company offers clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and kids. Nordstrom, Inc. operates full-line stores, clubhouses, styling services, and clearance stores in 40 states and Canada. Their online platform distributes items in 96 countries. With a passion to understand consumers' preferences and a relentless drive to provide the best possible service, Nordstrom is at the forefront of inspiring fashion style. The company believes in employee recognition, promotion from within, and long-term career planning. If you are ready to grow your career in a fun, but supportive environment, you might find your role there. As a fast-moving company, Nordstrom encourages you to be innovative and creative. In return, they offer you a benefits package with merchandise discounts, medical coverage, retirement plan, and more.
The ideal Store Operator provides an outstanding customer service by responding efficiently and accurately to incoming calls in a friendly, professional and courteous manner. A day in the life…
You own this if you have…
- Receive and respond to incoming calls from customers and co-workers by utilizing a desktop computer and headset
- Act as a general resource for customers and employees
- Set a positive example of the Nordstrom experience while meeting service expectations and communications standards
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
We’ve got you covered…
- A professional speaking voice to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers
- Ability to prioritize multiple task in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products like Outlook, Word and Excel
- 6+ months customer service experience (preferred)
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- Training: Monday - Friday for 2 weeks (required)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
© 2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.