Becker Professional Education is an educational institute that was founded in 1957 and headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. They are empowering people and enhancing their career success. They are helping accounting and healthcare professionals. Their typical services include USMLE Exam Review, CPA Exam Review, and Continuing Professional Education Courses. Its professional education is Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a U.S. Department of Education. They have 2900 partners including firms, corporations, societies, universities, and government agencies. They have 4 global accounting firms and have maintained relations with 99 accounting firms of the United States. They need industry experts to train, educate, and inculcate some core values in their learning certified programs of CPA. They often need some experts in the domains such as content strategist, Faculty members, Accountant Manager, Creative Producer, Senior Project Manager, and many more. Their annualemployment growth rate is 2%.
Opportunity at a Glance
Responsible for handling all incoming service-related questions and concerns from students currently enrolled in online courses. Supports multiple institution's Student Services Contact Center teams.
- Handles all incoming service-related inquiries (including, but not limited to, technical issues, textbook and HUB questions and concerns), via phone and electronic communication avenues within established service metrics.
- Provides general information to all students taking online courses and handles general requests such as report card requests, transcript requests, website information, and clearing holds.
- Provides follow-up to students with service-related requests as necessary.
- Works with the Academic Advising team as needed to ensure all issues and inquiries are handled in a timely fashion.
- Attends and satisfactorily completes training certification programs specified for Level 1 SSC.
- Consistently meets/exceeds service metrics that are set in place (including, but not limited to service level percentages, call monitoring scores, and right now case resolution).
- Complete Level 1 training for all programs (this training and program certification will provide the opportunity to advance to a Level 2.
- Must be able to work a minimum 2 night late nights until 9pm Monday-Friday and will start on half day Saturdays at the expiration of training.
- Assists will special projects as well as other duties as assigned.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory and in accordance with our core values. Becker Professional Education strives to be the premier provider of online education by offering superior academic programs, a strong student focus, and services delivered with integrity and accountability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals and disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and keyboard typing.
- Experience working in a call center environment preferred.
- Knowledge of academic policies and procedures preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Accounting and finance industry professionals and leading firms around the globe count on Becker for the help they need to raise their game, plus the ongoing expertise necessary for continued achievement. As the industry originals, we have helped more than one million candidates prepare for the CPA Exam and continue to advance the industry through our relationships and resources.
Becker provides CPA Exam Review, CMA Exam Review and Continued Professional Education. Becker is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), a U.S. Department of Education nationally recognized agency that promotes quality-oriented education and training through the establishment of standards and an accreditation process focused on integrity.