Our Miami office is seeking a Summer Intern to join the Architecture team.
- If you will have graduated from an accredited program with a professional degree at the time of this internship, please search our careers page for Intern Architect postings in your preferred city.
- With close supervision, summer interns will work with project teams to modify documents and drawings with detailed instructions regarding tasks and expected results.
- Performs architectural assignments as needed; some overtime may be required.
- Currently a college student working to obtain a professional degree from an accredited Architecture program.
- Entry level student Intern on the path to Architectural Registration with little or no previous experience.
- Working knowledgeable of Revit or other BIM drafting and presentation tools including Rhino3D, SketchUp, Lumion, etc.
If you currently work for HKS, please submit your application via the Internal Careers Portal.
HKS is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran